Girls act nervous around me

dickflairdrip

dickflairdrip

Iron
Why? I am very sexy and get mega stares in public despite being a turbo manlet. But these bitches are trembling around me and talk in bitch voices when im around. Good or bad?

They get incel vibes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SeiGun and 6 others
I am very sexy and get mega stares in public despite being a turbo manlet.
Image result for cope too strong gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SteveRogers, Dude420 and 2 others
Why? I am very sexy and get mega stares in public despite being a turbo manlet. But these bitches are trembling around me and talk in bitch voices when im around. Good or bad?
you're lil baby nigga. you ain't got emotions. bitches are afraid of your dark triad, high T, slums badboy, drug dealing murderer aura

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
also it's good if you scare them. low inhib bully behavior

The same here man. But Girls are afraid of me because I look like an incel village rapist.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Girls get nervous around Chads because they are afraid they aren't hot enough to be considered as mates. They also get nervous around incel-tier men if they perceive them as a threat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SteveRogers, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
Girls get nervous around Chads because they are afraid they aren't hot enough to be considered as mates. They also get nervous around incel-tier men if they perceive them as a threat.
yes but lol at that username

yes but lol at that username

I figured since I can't change the username, I'm just going to have to make it real. I think I can do that, but we will have to see.

• +1
Reactions: Gunna
well yes i experience the same things but only to most random girls i meet. as soon as we start talking they warm up easily and are so into me.

They can smell the excessive amounts of testosterone seeping through your skin which triggers a response in the foids brain known at the "smash or dash" response. The nervousness is them feeling the need to quickly make a decision.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Hades
anxious vs nervous. Girls definitely feel anxious around him.

Must be no fap pheromones bro

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
They get incel vibes
Naw nigga I said I get legit stare downs all the time sum bitch walked into a pole look at me the other day

Naw nigga I said I get legit stare downs all the time sum bitch walked into a pole look at me the other day
Yes nigga they staring down to you, not up to you. What other hints do you need midget.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and jj43
This is Hit or Miss.

Because reactions for alot of attraction/being impressed -> aka her fear of screwing up her chances with you. May look on the outside, equal to a woman fearing a uggo dude whom might try to chat her up and she has to reject (which may cause a bad/angry reaction from that dude).

Now, how can you know which one of the 2 it is?
Give a friendly and non-threathening smil or whatever soy. If she doesn't respond back, or ignores. Then it's because she doesn't digg your looks likely; or ifshe does respond with a good smile and/or eye contact then she might dig you.