girls actually have "body count resets"

D

Deleted member 18544

i got added to a group chat with only girls so i started reading the messages and they literally think they can reset their body count, they fuck 10 chads in a week and then just reset their body count, one of the messages was literally "i just had a body count reset" :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 17872 and 34 others
All that sex and none of it for me

RAGEEEEEEE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 23017 and 17 others
All that sex and none of it for me

RAGEEEEEEE
and who exactly are you, mr. doctorlooksmax? Whats going for you?

that you think you are entitled to all that sex?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 17872 and 7 others
Just pay for a body count reset bro

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Broly, HarrierDuBois and 12 others
Every girl has 10+ body count by 17 at this point

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23017 and 19 others
Body count doesnt even matter as long as you find girl who cares about you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, A L P H A M A L E, litaz and 26 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Bakin donuts 🍩, Broly and 10 others
Just pay for a body count reset bro
lmao
jb wife or cope for life
37osv8ynoqo81.jpg
dwwlwn0r84k41.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Broly, klip11 and 11 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 23391, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 25 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 12 others
Its impossible for her to care about you if she has a high bodycount.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, HarrierDuBois, Suimaxxer and 1 other person
they reset it when they get a betabux

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Broly, Gengar and 11 others
yes never believe and foid when she talks about her bodycount I HAVE FALLEN INTO THIS TRAP OFTEN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 22930 and Deleted member 21044
The best way to find out a girls bodycount is to be open and non judgmental about sex. Act like it’s no big deal or that it turns you on to hear about the fun she’s had. Make up stories of your own if you have to and encourage her to share hers. Seem super interested in how wild and depraved she can be and then act like you don’t believe her when she tells you, this way she will want to be as honest as possible to convince you.

Now that you can’t trust a woman to be honest about these things this is what you must resort to if you want to know the truth.

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Broly and 14 others
Makes sense. Inceldom also resets every 2 weeks.

If u cant get sex for 2 weeks ur incel tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Broly, Shieda_Kayn and 9 others
Things that dont count toward a girl’s bodycount:

- if he’s using condom
- blowjob / handjob
- anal
- if he’s a friend
- if the sex was mediocre
- if he didnt pack
- if he didnt lick pussy
- if he was a dog

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 22639 and 27 others
more times you do something better you become
“bad at sex” is just the girl being awkward due to lack of experience sex isn’t driving a car jfl. You’re meant to tell her what to do and she should build experience with you.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and smoothsexy
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, WayneBraaaah and 2 others
i dont understand why people are bothered so much by women's body counts. its perfectly normal

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Bakin donuts 🍩, Broly and 8 others
You’d be suprised the number of prime mtb that have low body counts. It’s one of the biggest reasons people should go to community college before a four-year.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and thereallegend
Things that dont count toward a girl’s bodycount:

- if he’s using condom
- blowjob / handjob
- anal
- if he’s a friend
- if the sex was mediocre
- if he didnt pack
- if he didnt lick pussy
- if he was a dog
Dogpill strikes again 🤣

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy and Deleted member 18544
@Cheesyrumble

The best way to find out a girls bodycount is to be open and non judgmental about sex. Act like it’s no big deal or that it turns you on to hear about the fun she’s had. Make up stories of your own if you have to and encourage her to share hers. Seem super interested in how wild and depraved she can be and then act like you don’t believe her when she tells you, this way she will want to be as honest as possible to convince you.

Now that you can’t trust a woman to be honest about these things this is what you must resort to if you want to know the truth.
Very very clever
High IQ

That is absolutely disgusting. I wouldn’t touch any of them with a ten foot pole

what exaclty is the reset? laser tightening?

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, HarrierDuBois and Xangsane

Good idea! Thanks🙏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
i dont understand why people are bothered so much by women's body counts. its perfectly normal
Same. I couldn’t care less as long as she fucks me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735

this might work but can't you just tell by seeing if her pussy is tight or roast beef?

If the pussy is beautiful and tight and she's young then you don't have to ask

the way biology works is crazy. what our brains are attracted to or disgusted by is enough to answer questions like this

also you might be able to tell by her personality, the way she dresses, her race, body type, etc. how much of a whore she is. if she's a big booty ghetto black girl that shows off her body and wears fake lashes and everything, she's obviously most likely a bigger whore than some average faced nerdy girl with flat tits and ass that barely wears any makeup

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
this might work but can't you just tell by seeing if her pussy is tight or roast beef?

the way biology works is crazy. what our brains are attracted to or disgusted by is enough to answer questions like this

also you might be able to tell by her personality, the way she dresses, her race, body type, etc. how much of a whore she is. if she's a big booty ghetto black girl that shows off her body and wears fake lashes and everything, she's obviously most likely a bigger whore than some average faced nerdy girl with flat tits and ass that barely wears any makeup
Yeah there are obvious signs for some women but some women are deceptive.

I’ve been binging red pill videos lately and the amount of innocent looking women who will admit to debauchery in a street interview with a stranger is crazy. Or videos of phone swap challenges where the guy completely trusted the girl until she refused to let him see her phone. Or Reddit stories of dudes who got married and overheard conversations about their girls past or had it come up spontaneously deep into the marriage through some fluke of chance, where when he asked directly in the past she downplayed her previous escapades.

You literally can’t tell nowadays. Plenty of women know their sexual history can be a dealbreaker for a lot of men and just lie or omit a lot of details or the most damaging details to seem as innocent and pure as possible. It’s also good to know what your girl is used to in bed even if she hasn’t been highly promiscuous. You can learn about how she behaved with her ex boyfriend and the kinds of things they did in bed.

There’s no harm that can come from it other than potentially putting her off if she is super averse to promiscuity and you make up a bunch of stories about fucking chicks to get her to open up. You gotta be smart about how you go about it. Start with simply having a non judgmental attitude towards sex and talking about previous partners openly and seeing what she willingly divulges. If you are still curious you can keep prodding, make it into a game or something to see who has gone the farthest with someone. Make it so there’s no pressure and no expectation you will want to recreate any of the experiences, just open to hearing them.

At best you find out she really hasn’t done anything too crazy, at worse you find out she is putting on a facade.

If you simply go off your intuition without verifying it in any way you run the risk of getting fooled and the cost of testing her in this way is minimal to nonexistent.

Even if she has legitimately only ever had 1 body, wouldn’t you want to know if your girl was getting tied up and anally fucked by her ex?

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 18544
>t. cuckold posting this from his personal cuck chair in the hotel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Broly, Gengar and 3 others

What’s this cope ? So many sluts tight innies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
What’s this cope ? So many sluts tight innies
how would I know that? I'm incel

but that's actually a good thing. at least their pussy still looks and feels "innocent" despite them being fucked by 50 guys

their slut history doesn't matter if you're not gonna ltr them. ltr is impossible these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Any non virgin is already damaged goods, that's how it is with women nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and HarrierDuBois
Water is indeed water, expecting women to be honest about their body count is retarded

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Gengar

this is true

ive had girls tell me some W I L D shit because I act casual and joke around like sex is no big deal/im non judgemental/etc

meanwhile inside I'm
Blackpilled5

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Ken