Girls are actually aware of the blackpill, but men are clueless. Here’s the proof.

A

A23ghskung

Gold
Look at how some girls treat other girls who look better than them. They’ll go out of their way to slander these girls' reputations, especially if there’s a good-looking man between them. On the other hand, the way they treat girls who look worse than them is so hypocritical—they’ll gaslight them with phrases like 'slay queen,' 'you ate,' or 'you’re literally a 1000/10,' while talking behind their backs 24/7.

This behavior may be unconscious or conscious, and you can also see how some ethnic women harbor resentment towards white women because they understand how lookism works, whereas men are often clueless. Ethnic women might wish they could be blonde with blue eyes because they know how advantageous that would be. In general, women are more aware of their flaws and strengths and use makeup effectively to enhance their appearance.

In contrast, men typically treat other men based on whether they’re cool or useful, sometimes acting like leeches to their wealthy friends, calling them 'boss,' etc. However, unless you’re considered 'sub5,' other men usually don’t care as much about looks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rgvmogger07, ttlurker, Jonas2k7 and 5 others
It seriously took you 2 and a half fucking years to reach this conclusion?

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Look at how some girls treat other girls who look better than them. They’ll go out of their way to slander these girls' reputations, especially if there’s a good-looking man between them. On the other hand, the way they treat girls who look worse than them is so hypocritical—they’ll gaslight them with phrases like 'slay queen,' 'you ate,' or 'you’re literally a 1000/10,' while talking behind their backs 24/7.

This behavior may be unconscious or conscious, and you can also see how some ethnic women harbor resentment towards white women because they understand how lookism works, whereas men are often clueless. Ethnic women might wish they could be blonde with blue eyes because they know how advantageous that would be. In general, women are more aware of their flaws and strengths and use makeup effectively to enhance their appearance.

In contrast, men typically treat other men based on whether they’re cool or useful, sometimes acting like leeches to their wealthy friends, calling them 'boss,' etc. However, unless you’re considered 'sub5,' other men usually don’t care as much about looks.
well yeah, why do you think they wear fakeup

• +1
Reactions: thecel

I've observed how women relate to each other in terms of the blackpill and observing black women literally terrified me. Observing their perdicament was the most blackpilling experience I've ever observed.

Many of them are terminally mentally ill from the blackpill. They have little SMV. They can't take it.

You can see this in their attitude towards dating (watch their behavior), and their obsession with wigs.
They're easily triggered at every girl that isn't black or more attractive than them.

They're all mostly overweight, and their sheer nihilism and hopelessness in their dating lives probably play a role.

If black men won't date them, they're finished and Blacks in the US would have birth rates worse than South Korea.

Back when I was getting some female attention, I'd observe that black women had an "admiring at a distance because I'll probably never get him" kind of mindset towards men.

Mind you, you don't even see this behavior anywhere near as extreme in other non-white women.

Those are some of the insights I've gathered.
That's the vantablackpill right there.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7