Girls are legit pathetic

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
They have infinite smv but are total neurotic pussies when it comes to making any kind of move. They'll put themselves 1mm away from you, but can't actually approach. I literally had a girl smile at me and try to say hi, but had so little conviction she barely made any noise. Imagine having the ability to get any guy you want, but you somehow lack the confidence to just say you want dick so you have to orbit and just pray you get approached. Fucking joke of a gender.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Ken, 6ft4 and 9 others
Girls are stupid idiots they all deserve to be locked up behind bars for eternity.

• +1
Reactions: incel-at-heart, 6'3 ltn, sexy and 1 other person
the most direct they will go is asking you for some shit

but it doesnt really matter, they make it very obvious when they like you so its like asking out anyway since you get the choice

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and sexy
well i only attract below average black and ethnic females so there's that.

• +1
Reactions: sexy
they get all nervous and shit and it hurts me deeply everytime. like why are you a black ltb instead of a white mtb.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and 6'3 ltn
Girls are stupid idiots they all deserve to be locked up behind bars for eternity.
I mean, I get where they're coming from, but it still looks fucking pathetic when they obv want to be approached, but won't approach themselves

• +1
Reactions: sexy
It's usually younger girls who do that because they don't realize the full extent of their SMV.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
the most direct they will go is asking you for some shit

but it doesnt really matter, they make it very obvious when they like you so its like asking out anyway since you get the choice
In cold approach situations it's annoying because there's such a narrow window to approach. A lot of times I would approach if I had more time and clearer path to approach. But if youre walking past me, I can't do much with small gestures.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel