Girls are so lucky to eat whatever they want

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
If i was a girl id be skinny and only eat when im hungry

Its insane girls dont need to eat much to look good yet they feast like pigs and the average woman is remotely fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, gr34ter, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
starvation camps for fat bitches ⏰

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, not__cel, synock21 and 4 others

Its insane girls dont need to eat much to look good yet they feast like pigs and the average woman is remotely fat
foid ascension is literally just being skinny and not eating like shit and knowing how to apply makeup, meanwhile male ascension:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, beefliverontop, denthegodking and 14 others
Most men are fat and overweigh for men is just have a job , a car and be social

Yeah personally i only feel semisatiated when i eat 4000 calories which i haven't done for years now

Even if i eat 3500 i have to go through some hunger during the day

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
If you are a man you can eat anything without getting fat

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Bushman
but you are lucky to eat your mother's pussy as an apology for this shit

It’s not. A social HTN doesn’t get penalized for not having a car. MTN and below don’t get laid because of car.
hes a known troll. stop replying to him lmao

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
No, no you wouldn't.
If you were a girl, you'd realise you'd get attention, sex & validation NO MATTER WHAT.

Why would you only get dopamine from those sources, when you could also get some more from slop?
Literally just have a hole.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: denthegodking, try2beme and SoundnVision
No, no you wouldn't.
If you were a girl, you'd realise you'd get attention, sex & validation NO MATTER WHAT.

Why would you only get dopamine from those sources, when you could also get some more from slop?
This

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and try2beme
No, no you wouldn't.

cuz if you are skinny as a woman, you never even have to work and can get dopamine by chilling with your besties at starbucks and the sauna and play tennis on tuesday afternoon while men are working and paying for your life.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and try2beme
cuz if you are skinny as a woman, you never even have to work and can get dopamine by chilling with your besties at starbucks and the sauna and play tennis on tuesday afternoon while men are working and paying for your life.
Do you genuinely think women can think that far?
They see the pleasure slop gives them, mix it with all the other sources of dopamine, and they'll go for it.

You're thinking about this situation from a males perspective.

• +1
Do you genuinely think women can think that far?
They see the pleasure slop gives them, mix it with all the other sources of dopamine, and they'll go for it.

You're thinking about this situation from a males perspective.
theres plenty of skinny girls man
but in USA it's probably a worse situation cuz of the terrible eating habits there.

• +1
theres plenty of skinny girls man
but in USA it's probably a worse situation cuz of the terrible eating habits there.
They're skinny because of social media, not because they thought to themselves that if they were skinny they'd have a better life.
They DON'T think for themselves.

Remove the constant social media exposure.....they'll return to their usual 90kg female habits :feelshaha:

Men have to eat enough calories to grow and not end up manlet. To build muscle too etc, girls dont have to worry about that bc it doesnt matter if they stunt their growth, they just have to not be overweight in order to look good.

• +1
They're skinny because of social media, not because they thought to themselves that if they were skinny they'd have a better life.
They DON'T think for themselves.

Remove the constant social media exposure.....they'll return to their usual 90kg female habits :feelshaha:
Some girls r naturallg skinny

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
To get that level of betabux lifestyle provided for them they need a pretty face not just a non fat body.

To get that level of betabux lifestyle provided for them they need a pretty face not just a non fat body.
only if you want to get betabuxxed by a rich HTN

if you are fine with getting fucked by a MTN, all u need is skinny body.

• +1
only if you want to get betabuxxed by a rich HTN

if you are fine with getting fucked by a MTN, all u need is skinny body.
True but as we know they arnt happy unless the guy is tall and good looking if they get betabuxed by MTN or below they become depressed wine women who end up roping

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean