girls are so spoiled in 2024

Babangida

Babangida

Banned
they except everything on the plate just for the fact they got pussy

we should take phones away from them . every mediocre bitch is flooded with male attention

i went to club with friends and saw how a sub4 bitch was treated. she looks like a goblin and her brother is having hard time finding one girl to fuck per year
there was like 3 guys to fuck her and one even gifted her insane money for nothing like 200 euros just to show off he is rich and she should be his bitch. good thing this whore is married and nothing happened

guys this is fucking wild. i should have not be a dumb moron in 2018 when our slavistan wasnt this westernized, i could have just force one bitch to be my wife. NOW she is a roastie, her life is over at 23 because she got influenced to live degenerate by her girl friends . she is now wrinkly , used up hoe that will settle for some retard.

could have been my wife, we could have big land in latgalia i bet this bitch cries herself to sleep . im goood guys im soon reachin my prime ...

@moggegaston @Gargantuan @St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, sexy, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
@MoggerGaston brother i fucked up with the tag

dont worry, i will never hesitate to try it twice

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
they except everything on the plate just for the fact they got pussy

we should take phones away from them . every mediocre bitch is flooded with male attention

i went to club with friends and saw how a sub4 bitch was treated. she looks like a goblin and her brother is having hard time finding one girl to fuck per year
there was like 3 guys to fuck her and one even gifted her insane money for nothing like 200 euros just to show off he is rich and she should be his bitch. good thing this whore is married and nothing happened

guys this is fucking wild. i should have not be a dumb moron in 2018 when our slavistan wasnt this westernized, i could have just force one bitch to be my wife. NOW she is a roastie, her life is over at 23 because she got influenced to live degenerate by her girl friends . she is now wrinkly , used up hoe that will settle for some retard.

could have been my wife, we could have big land in latgalia i bet this bitch cries herself to sleep . im goood guys im soon reachin my prime ...

@moggegaston @Gargantuan @St.TikTokcel
Yeah man, I feel you. There was a very brief period before covid where there was still hope in dating. After covid, the dating-marketplace is completely destroyed, ravaged.

It's completely over for these 23+ yo westernized women. Unmarriageable, hell: most are undatable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and Babangida
Beckies have the ego of Stacies in 2024.

• +1
Reactions: Babangida
Beckies have the ego of Stacies in 2024.
beckies knew they are nothing special before covid. they never went for chad, it would be ridiculous . now its a norm

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and sexy
Girls are a waste of time these days

Return to monke
Screenshot 20231224 221919 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Babangida
  • Woah
Reactions: castizo