Girls asked me to take a bench press video of them at a gym. Missed opportunity or meaningless?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Hey guys,
I go to my colleges gym due to the big discount for alumni. 2 girls were doing the bench press. one asked me to video tape her friend, while she spotted. She was trying to reach to her record and wanted someone to video tape her, so she asked me, since my bench was close to her bench press rack. I video taped them .

Since it was the first day of college, there were a lot of people in the gym(including lots of Chad's) but they still asked me to video tape them doing the bench press out of all the other men. Should I of told one "hey, I see you around in the gym a lot, i'm John by the way." or something? Do you guys think they liked me, or did they just ask because I happened to be close to them? Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
hey guys,
I go to my colleges gym because i'm a grad. student. 2 girls were doing the bench press. one asked me to video tape her friend, while she spotted. She was trying to reach to her record and wanted someone to video tape her, so she asked me, since my bench was close to her bench press rack. I video taped them .

Since it was the first day of college, there were a lot of people in the gym(including lots of Chad's) but they still asked me to video tape them doing the bench press out of all the other men. Should I of told one "hey, I see you around in the gym a lot, i'm John by the way." or something? Do you guys think they liked me, or did they just ask because I happened to be close to them? Thoughts?
You're over thinking this 100x over, and this is coming from a guy that sometimes overthinks things, this is like mega overthinking ngl you could've said "hey, I see you around in the gym a lot, i'm John by the way" whether they liked you or not. They wanted someone to film her doing the bench press that's it imo
Also this thread should be deleted this is the wrong section

• +1
Reactions: Aero, TheChosenChad, Mateusz74 and 8 others
no they just wanted you to record her doing the bench press

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, MentalCel and BigBoy
ask @dough2 expert of IOI's

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, BigBoy and Dogs
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2810 and norwoodreaper