Girls backbite so much about ugly men

Downey

Downey

Platinum
I remember one time I was alone in room with two female friends and they were roasting the shit out of this Bengali dude who lives on their floor “but ew he’s so ugly”. I don’t remember the whole convo but his looks were mentioned negatively like 3 times. Mind you I’m no hunk myself so maybe I got the same treatment when I left. The girls themselves were also super ugly brown 5 foot pajeetas

Another time I was passing by a girl’s dorm and their door was slightly open so I heard them laughing. They were rating the looks of all the men on the floor and talking like PSL morph experts “he’s not THAT bad but maybe if he had like a sharper jawline”. The girls in this case were pretty decent looking. My name wasn’t mentioned either in the hot nor the ugly, I am invisible

Girls when they are alone with each other discuss blackpill stuff. My next move will be dress up like a woman and get invited to a woman slumber party. I am 5’8 so it might work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, sub6manletnozygos and LordGodcat
Do you have downs?

I read all of it OP.
Caged at the end.

Guess this is the biggest blackpill, that even women consciously care about your looks.

I wonder how normies cope with this. Purely brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
If you look into makeup and contouring it is eerily similar to blackpill

Hence the jaw, cheekbones , eyes all that they talk about since like little kids

If they experienced even one month as that poor ethnic man they would rope.

women are cancer