Girls can smell weakness and insecurity when you goon (GTFIH)

forevercoping

forevercoping

God’s Loneliest Man
It’s well known that women can tell if a man is weak just from his mannerisms and his body language & also their looks.

Obviously within BP communities it’s pretty much standard knowledge that if you’re below PSL 6 or don’t have appeal it’s over.

However, I have noticed a pattern. Some of you will know what no fap is and what the "benefits" are.

Some of you will say it’s cope which a majority of people can agree with. However I have been doing a little experiment on how I would feel if I 1 month jerk off and 1 month staying clean.

The results were this:
Within the first month I stayed clean after my holiday at Turkey. I had pretty much gotten wasted at clubs and did bar hopping pretty much throwing myself out as much as possible in Antalya.
After this I returned to school and I pretty much wanted to experiment.
The first few days felt normal I had nominal urges but the bigger issue was being committed.
I did however noticed that whenever I jerked off the day after I would feel a massive wave of energy fatigue and basically feeling like a cuck.
After the first week I did see some mild success as I managed to warm approach two new MTN foids and a Latina ( talked about in previous thread ) bare in mind I’m considered some what attractive in looks.
Basically I managed to make good conversation with the Latina foid and did end up slaying after a week.

After the Latina I felt better and decided to stop gooning till the end of last month. Immediately after I started gooning again to see what would happen and I felt really shitty and didn’t have any confidence and my self esteem was in the toilet.
Long Story Short if you’re above
MTN + don’t goon it will make you less NT and make you look like a fag bum.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova