Girls care about dominance more than you think

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
Trust me, any guy that has been with girls will tell you girls care a lot about dominance and a moment of weakness will make her cheat even on Chad.

I've gotten laid with girls despite being mogged by guys in group setting because I didnt care about the girls at all and just wanted to have fun, I also witnessed tall male models get absolutely cucked by their gfs but ofc they go back to them because they look good and they like to show off them to other girls like purses

I also got brutally crushed by girls when I developed oneitis

A lot of girls have a lower looks threshold than you think but they have a very high bar for dominance and status and people confuse getting rejected for later with the former and attribute it to looks.

JFL AT YOU CUCKS BELIEVING THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOKS = EVERYTHING

I WAS VIRGIN, PLAYED FIFA 24/7
HAD SHITTIEST MARKS IN SCHOOL
HAD ZERO FRIENDS OTHER THAN CLASSMATES

AND DESPITE IT ALL I STILL MANAGED TO HAVE FWB AND ONS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, owlofathena, Deleted member 2426 and 12 others
caging @ the spoiler :lul: :lul:

was going to send you in to blackpill overdose but i click on spoiler.
looks > everything
i would sacrifice everyone on IT just for 1 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
idk man one of my friends is gl and has been cheated on by his gf's with dudes worse looking than him. its definitely bc he was literally the perfect boyfriend and that is a woman pussy drying mechanic

women stick with abusive men bc its action and makes them feel something, not some dude who actually cares about them tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11212, owlofathena, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
idk man one of my friends is gl and has been cheated on by his gf's with dudes worse looking than him. its definitely bc he was literally the perfect boyfriend and that is a woman pussy drying mechanic

women stick with abusive men bc its action and makes them feel something, not some dude who actually cares about them tbh jfl
i was trying to trigger you guys, but both are true

girls only care about looks initially but long run if a guy is pussy drier she will dump him into the trash like an insect that never existed

I witnessed perfect guy 6'2 model tier face, hunter eyes and upper class university getting cucked by a manlet college dropout. I know the tall guy was super beta and would buy the girl flowers, she would always pat him on the back and be super happy initially but long run the only law that prevails is attraction.

pussy dry = you can die
pussy wet = you can do everything to me

I bet my money on thugmaxxed drug dealer manlet having better quality pussy than beta nice guy tall chad.

we still live mentally in primitive days where you either dominate one or get dominated and women follow that

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx

if you want a decent girl u need to find a good middle between being a good bf and being an asshole. you cant always be bad and you cant always be good. my gf once told me that its enough for her if i treat her nice once a month or smth lmao

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
i was trying to trigger you guys, but both are true

girls only care about looks initially but long run if a guy is pussy drier she will dump him into the trash like an insect that never existed

I witnessed perfect guy 6'2 model tier face, hunter eyes and upper class university getting cucked by a manlet college dropout. I know the tall guy was super beta and would buy the girl flowers, she would always pat him on the back and be super happy initially but long run the only law that prevails is attraction.

pussy dry = you can die
pussy wet = you can do everything to me

I bet my money on thugmaxxed drug dealer manlet having better quality pussy than beta nice guy tall chad.

we still live mentally in primitive days where you either dominate one or get dominated and women follow that
Idk if you're trolling or being serious in any of your posts anymore lol

Just hold frame bro just push and pull bro just demonstrate value just shave it bro :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and LordNorwood
Just hold frame bro just push and pull bro just demonstrate value just shave it bro :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :feelsuhh:
i never said looks dont matter, i know many times that girls will dump their guy for someone better looking

but i also know perfect Chad who got cheated, you underestimate how much of a pussy drier being beta is

you can see proof of what im saying in incel bird looking mass shooters getting fan mail from jailbaits sending them nudes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and chadpreetinthemaking
I hate women

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
If you actually wanna get puss, the most viavble options are RTT or becoming a gang member.

• JFL
If you actually wanna get puss, the most viavble options are RTT or becoming a gang member.
ur still subordinate to some alpha, i think the worst you can do is trying to fit in

• +1

It's not hard to treat your gf like shit to have her stay with you. It's impossible to grow more attractive bones in your face.

Personality can be changed/faked/frauded, looks are sooo important.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Just don’t be a faggot and ur good

Looks matter for everything else

How to get women for short term relationships: Be way above average in looks (6+psl), be confident and aggressive or assertive.
The bare minimum seems to be above average in looks (5psl) for fuckable looking women. The worse your looks, the better your actions or status have to be and the less mistakes you can afford. You have to mog her unless both are very gl.
If you're a famous comedian for example, you can be below average even and still get laid.

For long term relationships: Pass her looks threshold (same or slightly better than her typically), have a job or education, have a good personality, still dominant but less than for short term dating. Don't put too much value on her but still show her you care.
Still, she needs to look up to you in some way, if you put her on a pedestal, she'll cuck you instead of fuck you.

In any case, you must be better than the woman in some ways or she'll not value you.

Women are mechanical selectors designed to seek higher value than themselves to improve their genes, men are mechanical hunters designed to seek something to have sex with.

Women screen men from top to bottom, men work from bottom to top.

Men are slaves to their desire of sex with multiple women, women are slaves of their intense screening.
This is why many women don't have fulfilling sex lives even with men lining up to have sex with them, none of them are good enough, only the best will do. For men it's the opposite, not being good enough in some way and the ones they're good enough for they don't want.

Most men are bad sexually, lacking in looks, personality or some other aspect.

Women have sex with as little men as possible, unless given superior men on a platter like in online dating.
Men have sex with as many women as possible, only starting to really select them if they're superior men themselves.

Attachments

• bjVOZfHkneBu4Mm-lN018fQGqwQLv7676G1sd-VHHHM (1).jpg
    bjVOZfHkneBu4Mm-lN018fQGqwQLv7676G1sd-VHHHM (1).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 28
  • +1
Or just become better looking tbh i am almost there
How to get women for short term relationships: Be way above average in looks (6+psl), be confident and aggressive or assertive.
The bare minimum seems to be above average in looks (5psl) for fuckable looking women. The worse your looks, the better your actions or status have to be and the less mistakes you can afford. You have to mog her unless both are very gl.
If you're a famous comedian for example, you can be below average even and still get laid.

For long term relationships: Pass her looks threshold (same or slightly better than her typically), have a job or education, have a good personality, still dominant but less than for short term dating. Don't put too much value on her but still show her you care.
Still, she needs to look up to you in some way, if you put her on a pedestal, she'll cuck you instead of fuck you.

In any case, you must be better than the woman in some ways or she'll not value you.

Women are mechanical selectors designed to seek higher value than themselves to improve their genes, men are mechanical hunters designed to seek something to have sex with.

Women screen men from top to bottom, men work from bottom to top.

Men are slaves to their desire of sex with multiple women, women are slaves of their intense screening.
This is why many women don't have fulfilling sex lives even with men lining up to have sex with them, none of them are good enough, only the best will do. For men it's the opposite, not being good enough in some way and the ones they're good enough for they don't want.

Most men are bad sexually, lacking in looks, personality or some other aspect.

Women have sex with as little men as possible, unless given superior men on a platter like in online dating.
Men have sex with as many women as possible, only starting to really select them if they're superior men themselves.
Based. High iq post.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx