Girls catcalling

Adriana Lima

Adriana Lima

Fuck you ugly
Has anyone ever had foiderinos shout something at you while you were walking down the street?????

Adriana inez vinoodh12 800x525

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Brazitard, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
They always ask me to help them with stuff and think i work in the store
nah I mean like yelling something across the road while they are in a car and you are just walking or at a bus stop or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
I did catcalling to girls but never received

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
I did catcalling to girls but never received
I really coulnt even make it just dawned on me that this is what girls bang on about

Yeah i was walking to a mosque, i ignored it though.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6273 and Adriana Lima
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, 5'8manlet, Copeful and 7 others
Yeah i was walking to a mosque, i ignored it though.
its happend to me about three times and I have even had guys shout shit at me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
  • +1
Women rarely catcall but homos do it more often

Women rarely catcall but homos do it more often
Bro btw why do you psl maxxing as a black (regarding from your avis) you should smv max tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Bro btw why do you psl maxxing as a black (regarding from your avis) you should smv max tbh
I'm doing a bit of both, I've gained a lot of muscle since I signed up and will probably get tats (only on chest/back/upper arms where I can hide them).

Also almost everyone here is black too and I don't want to look low class

I'm doing a bit of both, I've gained a lot of muscle since I signed up and will probably get tats (only on chest/back/upper arms where I can hide them).

Low class is a meme tbh

does asking for a photo with me count?

I think an aesthetic (i mean high class long face etc.)looking black man isnt that valuable tbh broderick huntermax is best for blacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
never catcalled

I do get stares sometimes but thats mostly because I look like this:
kuwaiti-man-rides-a-skateboard-on-a-warm-day-near-the-beachfront-in-picture-id1230494260

while longboarding through dutch cities. Love that arabic dress I bought on a holiday 2 years ago. It's moggertier, very convenient.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Strafe, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
I remember walking down a street with my ugly cousin (who is obese and even uglier than me somehow) and some hot whores yelled out complimenting his clothes or some shit. it was rage inducing

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, sandcelmuttcel and Adriana Lima
I remember walking down a street with my ugly cousin (who is obese and even uglier than me somehow) and some hot whores yelled out complimenting his clothes or some shit. it was rage inducing
yeah I dont think its exactly an ioi or anything I was just cuirous if it was normal

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
Yes but never when they're alone, only had girls catcalled me when they're in a group

• +1
Reactions: Strafe and Adriana Lima
Yes but never when they're alone, only had girls catcalled me when they're in a group
yeah that tends to bring out low inhib in everyone

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Effortless
one time this ugly black girl said “oooo baby you fine asf” at the mall, i felt disgusted ngl

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
lol black foids exhibit all kinds of whacky male behaviours
then i’m pretty sure she sent her fat friend to approach me cause like 3 minutes later a fat black bitch came up and tried to get my snap, so i ran away from her

• JFL
then i’m pretty sure she sent her fat friend to approach me cause like 3 minutes later a fat black bitch came up and tried to get my snap, so i ran away from her
must have stank

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Adriana Lima
Do hookers count?

• JFL
Yes I got cat called by girls in the street a few times when I was 14/15 back when I had perfect skin and no bloat

I also had my ass grabbed in school by girls

:feelswhy:

• +1
I want to kill myself

• +1
I got catcalled in Russia by old women that wear headscarves

• JFL
A full blown sprint? Could've just speed walked away ain't no way the fat bitch acting you jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Foids are more subtle when it comes to wanting a man, they usually just send you nudes or have you feel up their tits