Girls Do Approach. Real Life Unfiltered Evidence on Video.

bwrauycnee

bwrauycnee

Kraken
If you need anymore evidence that girls do in fact approach, watch this video. Copers are gonna seethe.

At least 10 instances of girls going up to 6'8 tyrone or giving a compliment, and not because he's famous or they know him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gigell, Aero, shitskinism and 4 others
@forevergymcelling If you want to relive the nostalgia of getting constant IOIs

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, forevergymcelling and nathan
BBCpill remains undefeated

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
This guy been post so much by everyone including myself

But I realised some of the girls know him and other times he baits girls to approach by staring at them without saying anything

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Jamaldickjavontus and h111
R&B pheno Looks and Height are everything.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and bwrauycnee
interracial is unnatural, it's not a natural instinct to mate outside your race, so this behavior makes no sense and would not exist without decades of jew gay bbc propaganda

• JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla
This guy been post so much by everyone including myself

But I realised some of the girls know him and other times he baits girls to approach by staring at them without saying anything
Actually don't see many posts about him here. He's probably one of 2 Chad level dudes who post their experiences online.
I've made sure to account for instances where the girl clearly knows him and he still gets a ton of approaches.
As for him baiting with staring, that's totally fine as girls will respond to that only if they like what they see.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Giga Tyrone back in action taking the souls of every normie

• +1
Actually don't see many posts about him here. He's probably one of 2 Chad level dudes who post their experiences online.
I've made sure to account for instances where the girl clearly knows him and he still gets a ton of approaches.
As for him baiting with staring, that's totally fine as girls will respond to that only if they like what they see.
Ofc but most guys even at that level aren’t gonna stare at every girl, he’s doing it for the content

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and bwrauycnee
R&B pheno Looks and Height are everything.
Man, height is such a crazy amplifier. Basically invites 10x the amount of approaches you get from women.
It makes it soo easy for them to come up and just comment about you being tall.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, VolcelFTW, borntosuffer and 6 others
If you need anymore evidence that girls do in fact approach, watch this video. Copers are gonna seethe.

At least 10 instances of girls going up to 6'8 tyrone or giving a compliment, and not because he's famous or they know him.

Girls totally approach guys brooo just be a tall Tyrone in a nightlife area with slooty foids broo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, butterworld, baerr and 1 other person
Man, height is such a crazy amplifier. Basically invites 10x the amount of approaches you get from women.
It makes it soo easy for them to come up and just comment about you being tall.
Yup. It adds to the argument you should wear 2 inch lifts even if you are 6’6.

6’8-6’10 not lanky seems to be the sweet spot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, borntosuffer, bwrauycnee and 3 others
6’8 and wearing timbs and some girls only look 4 inches shorter than him JFL

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Yup. It adds to the argument you should wear 2 inch lifts even if you are 6’6.

6’8-6’10 not lanky seems to be the sweet spot
Coping. 6’11+ mogs

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
What else can a man do when it’s over?
i’m joking niga this dude isn’t even 6’8

IMG 9305

he’s not even a head taller than 5’10 asap rocky JFL 6’5 niggas out here claiming 6’8

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and 6ft4
Girls approaching guys and objectifying them for their physical traits was documented online since the days of Zyzz

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, forevergymcelling, nofap and 1 other person

Who the fuck told you they don’t cold approach? I’ve been cold approached many times.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Jamaldickjavontus
6’8 and wearing timbs and some girls only look 4 inches shorter than him JFL
What height do you think he is. Americans lie about their height too much tho.

What height do you think he is. Americans lie about their height too much tho.
Legit i watch a 6’5 youtuber and he claims 6’7
IMG 9305

id probably say 6’5 barefoot. maybe 6’6 max he’s wearing timbs in this and still isn’t even a head taller than asap rocky

Last edited:
You’re a manlet whose coping to feel better about yourself.
ur the one coping believing americans height claims they larp so hard 😹

View attachment 3014420
id probably say 6’5 barefoot. maybe 6’6 max he’s wearing timbs in this and still isn’t even a head taller than asap rocky
Yeah 6'6 still very tall asf. He was 2 inches or so taller than the 6'4 Escalade.

Who the fuck told you they don’t cold approach? I’ve been cold approached many times.
Copers here don't believe it. Read some of the comments on his Tiktok or IG. People saying shit like "Oh he has a camera man behind him ...".

Girls approaching guys and objectifying them for their physical traits was documented online since the days of Zyzz
The world has changed alot since then.

Girls totally approach guys brooo just be a tall Tyrone in a nightlife area with slooty foids broo
Tyrone went to Paris Fashion week too and got approached.

View attachment 3014420

Compare this dude to an actual 6’8 Chadlite who’s Roided with a top tier Frame, Terrachad SMV:

IMG 1316
IMG 1315
IMG 1311
IMG 1310
IMG 1309
IMG 1314
IMG 1313
IMG 1312

Crazy aging genetics too, he’s over 40 in these pics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
Easy for BBC

6”8 Duke Dennis

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Compare this dude to an actual 6’8 Built Chadlite with a top tier frame, Terrachad SMV:

View attachment 3014430View attachment 3014431View attachment 3014432View attachment 3014433View attachment 3014434View attachment 3014435View attachment 3014436View attachment 3014437

Crazy aging genetics too, he’s over 40 in these pics.
He doesn’t have close to the same appeal also he’s looks old asf maybe he can get Asian girl appeal or something but nowhere near as close to the Tyrone guy in the video.Isnt he in trouble for texting a minor too?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Chadeep and bwrauycnee
He has a camera crew around him and he’s also hella dripped out they prob just assume he’s a famous celebrity or an nba player,I have people asking me all the time if I play basketball on a professional level so I’d say the same for him

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Chadeep and bwrauycnee
interracial is unnatural, it's not a natural instinct to mate outside your race, so this behavior makes no sense and would not exist without decades of jew gay bbc propaganda
IMG 0898

Anyone with irl experience knows it too
You have to be a utter subhuman though to never have been approached irl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and 6ft4
I have to become 6”8

• +1