Girls don't give a fuck about muscles

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I even stopped going to the gym to save my hairline and nothing changed. Just be toned and slim, that's it.
Hair are much more important and balding kills your looks in a way many men still can't even fathom, especially retards gymcels who are prone to hair loss.

Even a millimeter of hairline saved is a huge success and can make a big difference, compared to muscles who are useless.
Hair=getting respect from girls and smart guys
Muscles=getting respect from retard gymcels

When I walk around my city I feel so envious to guys with a NW0 hairline, don't even notice the gymcels...they're invisible, only time I notice them is when they have an amazing hairline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, CarlSagan96, Deleted member 2587 and 4 others
What has working out to do with hairloss unless on steroids? And muscles only halo you if you have a good face + decent height to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, IWantToMax, Norwooder and 5 others
We get it, you’re too lazy to lift

No need to make a cope essay about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Chadelite, IWantToMax and 12 others
Gym can accelerate hair loss if you are prone to it because it slightly increase testosterone and some of that is converted to DHT. It's small and take some time but it definitely accelerate it.
And if you take creatine or real roids the effect will appear much faster if you're prone to it

And muscles never get you laid with decent, classy never. Never, ever.

Only a good face does that. And hairline is a huge factor in making a good face.

• JFL
Reactions: XXX22, jefferson, duckpeter8000 and 1 other person
Getting big is pointless because if you compete on that aspect there's always be a bigger dog

Gym can accelerate hair loss if you are prone to it because it slightly increase testosterone and some of that is converted to DHT. It's small and take some time but it definitely accelerate it.
And if you take creatine or real roids the effect will appear much faster if you're prone to it

Only a good face does that. And hairline is a huge factor in making a good face.
Cope.
Being muscular makes your frame bigger.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Joodz and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Cope. If you're a framecel manlet ofc gym won't do shit for you. You won't be saying this if you were 6'2 plus with a good frame.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Joodz and Traxanas
You couldnt cope more ded srs

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Cope. If you're a framecel manlet ofc gym won't do shit for you. You won't be saying this if you were 6'2 plus with a good frame.
If you're like 6 foot and above, one needs to workout. Tall height + muscles = dominating slayer

• +1
Reactions: Joodz and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Girls love muscles what the fuck are you even saying delusional crackhead balding motherfucking piece of utter subhuman trash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Avoidant, the next o'pry and 7 others

Lifting weight doesn't increase testosterone/DHT and if so, only so slightly it won't have any effect on your hairline. If you're experiencing hairloss you'd do so anyway even without ever having touched a barbell in your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
I even stopped going to the gym....

Lol at the topic title and the first sentence. Smells like pubertal Teen Spirit indeed. I wonder about the purpose of this overdramatization? Are you afraid nobody else is listening otherwise? And if so, why should you care at all? Like: your opinion is the ultimate truth anyway, right? Gym is only beneficial, even If you just do cardio. Fact. Why the gaslighting?

The coping is too strong here, fact is gym will do nothing for helping you getting laid with classy females and if you're prone to hair loss it will accelerate your death in female eyes.

If you have a good face, you'll fuck even without any muscles...

"Why getting muscles when it's all about the face?" (cit Chico and any smart guy)

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
I even stopped going to the gym to save my hairline and nothing changed. Just be toned and slim, that's it.
Hair are much more important and balding kills your looks in a way many men still can't even fathom, especially retards gymcels who are prone to hair loss.

Even a millimeter of hairline saved is a huge success and can make a big difference, compared to muscles who are useless.

When I walk around my city I feel so envious to guys with a NW0 hairline, don't even notice the gymcels...they're invisible, only time I notice them is when they have an amazing hairline
if your problem is hair loss just take finasteride and don't annoy gymcels.
actually being a lazy couch potato like you accelerates hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, I'mme and 2 others
The coping is too strong here, fact is gym will do nothing for helping you getting laid with classy females and if you're prone to hair loss it will accelerate your death in female eyes.

"Why getting muscles when it's all about the face?" (cit Chico and any smart guy)
Just slap on a different face theory

Just LDAR if you aren’t Chico theory

Just don’t get out of bed if you’re not O’Pry theory

Why go to school if there are kids that have inherited millions theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, CarlSagan96 and 3 others
FACE FACE FACE

Screenshot 2019 11 28 15 12 37 545 commiuigallery
IMG 20191128 151210

• JFL
Reactions: Noodlewhore
Because muscles are the icing on the cake if - only if - face and height are good. You're a black and white thinker unfortunately, like many here.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and IWantToMax
I gymcelled for 11 years, so I'm not lazy JFL
I'm talking from experience...big muscles will not get you any beautiful, classy girls.
You get them by having a good face, good social connections and things like height.

One of the biggest determinants of a good face is the hair and hair is actually the thing that even if it varies very slightly can kills your chances completely. Going from NW2 to NW3 will automatically disqualify you from almost all the good looking girls unless you're in the 1% who can pull off a balding hairline.

Big muscles are only a plus to already good looking guys who aren't prone to hair loss...but those guys can fuck even without those muscles.

So basically it's a scam.

I stopped going, saving money for a hair transplant because I went from NW2 to NW 2,5 and people started commenting on it and giving me shit for that. No girls instead cared I had a bigger chest or biceps.

I'm 29yo, took time to understand it but it's the truth. When I was in college I also wanted big muscles, only later I found out it's completely useless especially if you're prone to hair loss.

FACE

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Rope then

• +1
Reactions: incubus
I gymcelled for 11 years, so I'm not lazy JFL
I'm talking from experience...big muscles will not get you any beautiful, classy girls.
You get them by having a good face, good social connections and things like height.

One of the biggest determinants of a good face is the hair and hair is actually the thing that even if it varies very slightly can kills your chances completely. Going from NW2 to NW3 will automatically disqualify you from almost all the good looking girls unless you're in the 1% who can pull off a balding hairline.

Big muscles are only a plus to already good looking guys who aren't prone to hair loss...but those guys can fuck even without those muscles.

So basically it's a scam.

I stopped going, saving money for a hair transplant because I went from NW2 to NW 2,5 and people started commenting on it and giving me shit for that. No girls instead cared I had a bigger chest or biceps.

I'm 29yo, took time to understand it but it's the truth. When I was in college I also wanted big muscles, only later I found out it's completely useless especially if you're prone to hair loss.

FACE
It's better than being a skinny bitch. Everyone knows it doesn't beat face but adding lean mass always helps and it improves frame slightly, neck size, forearm size etc which are all attraction indicators.

You can't categorize "classy, beautiful" girls as anything. Theres no such thing. Beautiful girls are sucking cocks and getting fucked just like the rest of girls. There are no angels. Everyone gets horny.

If you want some high class virgin British girl then I think you're still stuck in your delusions at 30.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, ugly nebula and BigChinHispanic

Chico spent literally years in the gym. Do you think you can achieve his body with no gym? ffs
ALL male models go to the gym, and it doesn't cause or accelerate hairloss

• +1
BS. An asthetic body with a decent face will halo you.

• +1
They do but the problem is most gymcels are too facilly ugly or short for it to work

If you're at least 5'10" and have 5+ PSL face the gym will help you quite a bit.

The biggest slayers always have a good body ALONG with a good face and height

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
Hello!! Are you mirin? Bitch is fucking mirin brah

• +1

I definitely agree that gymcelling is kind of useless. As long as you aren't overweight or noticeably skinny, then you're fine.

What's much more important than muscles,
and something women will always notice, is having good skin, a regular fresh haircut that fits your face shape/head shape, good grooming/hygiene, and matching clothes that fit you and go good with your skin tone/undertone (you don't need expensive clothing either. That won't do shit for you, you just need clothing that fits you and matches properly)

After that, focus on surgery maxxing. Don't fall into the false reality that going to the gym will get you the girl, because it won't.

I agree 100%

Cope
fr this guy is retarded "dont improve ur self because there is always someone better" might as well stop making money because jeff bezos exists

• +1
op is ugly tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Avoidant and Deleted member 2227
Dumbest thread I’ve ever read on this forum. OP fucking hang yourself you lazy piece of shit subhuman

• +1
Didn't read. Yes they do

• +1
height

Face

Frame

• +1
Just be lean and athletic like Chico if you want that look

The point is to be lean with low body fat, not Brock lesnar physique wearing tight black tees and jeans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Frame> muscles

Majorcope

If you're worried about going bald hop on fin or save up for a hair transplant lmfao you don't need to stop lifting to do that.