Girls dont like 'bad" guys

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
idk where this myth came from. Girls like GOOD LOOKING guys and if they happen to be bad, its ok. Look at me for example, my tinder date KNEW very well what my intentions are for her so she ghosted. she also knew i was dark triad and manipulative as well as 4 years older than her. it doesnt matter. BUT if i was gl she would have the same intentions for me as well.

being a bad boy means shit when you dont have the looks. maybe you will get more interaction with foids, thats it. you aint gonna slay or anything. chad on the other hand, cna be the nicest guy in the planet, wear t shirts with kittens on it, and he is gonna have edgy alt girls drooling over him. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, TheDragon, alriodai and 5 others
Looks forever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 21735
She never wants to the fuck the “good guy “

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
She never wants to the fuck the “good guy “
bluepilled goofy
she never wants to fuck the ugly guy
i know so many hot attractive guys who r good and nice and kind and slay hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 21735
bluepilled goofy
she never wants to fuck the ugly guy
i know so many hot attractive guys who r good and nice and kind and slay hard
Girls fuck subhumans all the time

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Women don't dislike nice guys because they are nice, they dislike nice guys because they aren't attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
bay guys/bad boys are just the bluepilled version of low inhibition.
But as with everything, you need to back low inhibition up with looks.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
idk where this myth came from. Girls like GOOD LOOKING guys and if they happen to be bad, its ok. Look at me for example, my tinder date KNEW very well what my intentions are for her so she ghosted. she also knew i was dark triad and manipulative as well as 4 years older than her. it doesnt matter. BUT if i was gl she would have the same intentions for me as well.

being a bad boy means shit when you dont have the looks. maybe you will get more interaction with foids, thats it. you aint gonna slay or anything. chad on the other hand, cna be the nicest guy in the planet, wear t shirts with kittens on it, and he is gonna have edgy alt girls drooling over him. IT IS WHAT IT IS.
You talk like a mentally impaired person. You went on a date, she found you attractive, but you must be terrible at flirting or lacked initiative.