''Girl's don't like Muscles, Gymcelling is cope bro''

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
tenor.gif

Good body will always halo you. you have to be Subhuman facially for girls to show 0 attraction towards you if you got a lean aesthetic body.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 3902, sloopnoob and 6 others
Muh face bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tony
they like muscles till they see your face

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Over
They like frame not muscles, and guys with good frames usually have good faces. It's about being athletic not an autistic gym bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2846 and 7 others
They like frame not muscles, and guys with good frames usually have good faces. It's about being athletic not an autistic gym bro.

Dumb thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
A good body is an insane halo. If you have 2 equally goodlooking guys, one with muscles and the other a twink, girls will pick the guy with muscles 9 times out of 10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1140
what i also noticed a few times is that when girls see the guys face first and then the body, its a halo

if the girls see body first and then face, its mostly disappointment because they think of some supermen type of guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 3328

Frame without muscle is just skeleton, i never said you have to be jacked on roids.

Some muscle with always halo you.(you have to have truly subhuman proportions for it to not to)

Just be lean and dont look like Auschwitz prisoner.

Muh muscles are cope other than that.

Roids are cope and dumbest shit you can do.

Still face > all

I rather look like this than have permanent David Laid body:
BddQsb0 d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Krezo and PubertyMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
tenor.gif

Good body will always halo you. you have to be Subhuman facially for girls to show 0 attraction towards you if you got a lean aesthetic body.

Not of youre 5'2 manlet

Imagine if instead of these niggas, it were MM like Chico or O'Pry doing these videos.

Face uber alles

The benefits of body is limited by the peaks of your height and face. Hell, the peaks of what the body can even achieve is limited by "frame", bone stricture, shoulder and wast width, etc. Absolute cope thread. Keep pumping iron to impress incels on the internet.

A gymcelled 4 will only be a gymcelled 4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Krezo and PubertyMaxxer
The benefits of body is limited by the peaks of your height and face. Hell, the peaks of what the body can even achieve is limited by "frame", bone stricture, shoulder and wast width, etc. Absolute cope thread. Keep pumping iron to impress incels on the internet.

A gymcelled 4 will only be a gymcelled 4.
but a gymcelled 4 is gonna still do better than a skinnyfat 4, so by that definition id argue gymcelling isn't cope. Also my tinder match rate was 2 times higher with a shirtless pic vs with just my face pics, so there clearly is some benefit to gymcelling.

what i also noticed a few times is that when girls see the guys face first and then the body, its a halo

if the girls see body first and then face, its mostly disappointment because they think of some supermen type of guy

Exactly this. You could have same muscles as the guy in the video, but bad hip to shoulder ratio for eaxmple, basically looking like a barrel (as seen in faceandlms vids about muscles) and no girl would get wet over it.

Also if the face is below average, nobody will care about those muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
getting pussy online is like a kids game

Still face > all

View attachment 279470
The fact that you compared the two proves how important muscle is. Chico is a male super model and david is a youtube lol

Still face > all

View attachment 279470
The fact that you compared the two proves how important muscle is. Chico is a male super model and david is a youtube lol

I mean if the same guy took his shirt off in front of another guy on omegle he will gave him the same surprise look and be like wow :eek:
it's natural reaction they do, and probably they're looking for fun on omegle too, but it doesn't mean that this the type that they actually want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
high iq
if you have a normie face then you can boost your appearance a lot by looking ripped.