Girls don't think lachowski is handsome

leonardu

leonardu

Platinum
19378634 AB8A 4760 B29B D15E1A8B27E1

This guy is worshiped by incel men and I've never seen real white Stacy girls commenting on his videos.

991127A1 402F 456E 80DB 9D6EB19F4D45
B7601069 B0DF 492E 96EE F3478066098D
82BEBF92 6E0D 4F92 A203 9BDD2C9E616E

These are actually the looks of men that women like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, aspiringexcel, notsocommonthumb and 8 others
is the Brad pit pic edited? he looks like shit there tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Ryan, notsocommonthumb and 3 others

This guy fucks your oneitis while you rot on here incel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, aspiringexcel, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, psychomandible, DarkAscender and 1 other person
Women made chico famous

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, notsocommonthumb, PRIEST Sv3rige and 7 others
JBW prettyboy again?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and DarkAscender
Lachowski is my cousin

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and DarkAscender
Water. I follow literally a couple thousand foids on IG yet hardly any mutuals of mine follow Chico.

And just look at his comment sections. Just a bunch of Dalits and autists there creaming themselves over him :feelskek:

Meanwhile MTN niggas like Duke Dennis have a bunch of foids following and getting wet over him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imthequestionmark, aspiringexcel, notsocommonthumb and 9 others
They do, don’t make me pull up a video of him walking on the street
There are only ugly third world women there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Suns9999
Dude just check og 2010 to 2015 Wattpad posts.:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, aspiringexcel, notsocommonthumb and 3 others
Water. I follow literally a couple thousand foids on IG yet hardly any mutuals of mine follow Chico.

And just look at his comment sections. Just a bunch of Dalits and autists there creaming themselves over him :feelskek:

View attachment 3183851

Meanwhile MTN niggas like Duke Dennis have a bunch of foids following and getting wet over him
He's past his prime genius. In the early 2010s he was huge on social media with exclusively female audience, which is why he became famous on psl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, notsocommonthumb, Suns9999 and 5 others
i dont know
It is, the pic is from the movie meet Joe Black. And Brad actually looked like this in the movie, he was 25 in this movie and that edited pic makes him look like a teenager lmao.

IMG 5111

Also nice cherrypick u picked like the worst pic of chico, when we all know hes been simped over by women for ages.
IMG 5115

“girls dont think hes handsome” :feelsuhh:

what?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, notsocommonthumb, Suns9999 and 2 others

View attachment 3183851

any girl would 100% pick Chico over Duke Dennis bro. Duke is not even good looking he just has clout..

• JFL
  • Woah
Over for Tyson Ballou, there are no relevant videos of him on YouTube except the interview with Noah Mills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Suns9999, DarkAscender and 2 others
He's past his prime genius. In the early 2010s he was huge on social media with exclusively female audience, which is why he became famous on psl
Most of those are random watpadd foids, who are usually subhuman. Who bad bishes follow is what actually matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Suns9999 and leonardu
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Suns9999, watah and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
View attachment 3183885View attachment 3183886

if ur talking abt ghetto ass girls then maybe.
Duke doesn’t even have eyebrows
Nigga why you posting pics like I don't know that Chico gigamogs him to the jungles of Senegal and back.

I'm just talking about my observations of what foids seem to prefer more. If you have any examples of actual attractive foids (not Dalits or random ethniks on the street) simping for Chico, feel free to post it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Suns9999 and DarkAscender
Nigga why you posting pics like I don't know that Chico gigamogs him to the jungles of Senegal and back.

I'm just talking about my observations of what foids seem to prefer more. If you have any examples of actual attractive foids (not Dalits or random ethniks on the street) simping for Chico, feel free to post it
No way, attractive women would not go for Duke over Chico Lachowski..
Duke doesn’t even get simped over for his “looks” its mostly his charisma “rizz” and vibe that get girls to like him. Duke Dennis would be invisible if he wasn’t a popular streamer.

Whereas Chico would be rlly popular with women regardless if he was a famous supermodel. Same way girls like these “ugly hot” celebrities. They would be invisible or just live normal lives if they weren’t famous.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Suns9999 and Swarthy Knight
Duke doesn’t even get simped over for his “looks” its mostly his charisma “rizz” and vibe that get girls to like him. Duke Dennis would be invisible if he wasn’t a popular streamer.

Whereas Chico would be rlly popular with women regardless if he was a famous supermodel. Same way girls like these “ugly hot” celebrities. They would be invisible or just live normal lives if they weren’t famous.
foids are scared of models

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1

Yeah I agree. Ofc Chico would outslay him on Tinder or something like that, especially if both of them didn't have status.

But niggas here greatly underestimate how much the other stuff like charisma, style, sex appeal, status, etc matters. The fact that we're even having a debate about Duke vs Chico says a lot

• Woah
  • JFL
over for lachowski

Attachments

• EF06E8A7-4B8D-4F21-A46F-B9286DF6D4D9.jpeg
    EF06E8A7-4B8D-4F21-A46F-B9286DF6D4D9.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 442CD659-74FA-4768-B586-5763F1E4DB9C.jpeg
    442CD659-74FA-4768-B586-5763F1E4DB9C.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 0
  • AD86F683-4F20-477F-818A-709C2570EA74.jpeg
    AD86F683-4F20-477F-818A-709C2570EA74.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 0
  • 0750653C-543A-489F-90C9-0C323490C811.jpeg
    0750653C-543A-489F-90C9-0C323490C811.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, notsocommonthumb, Suns9999 and 3 others
Water. Chico is very overrated and looks to autistic.

• Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and leonardu
Most of those are random watpadd foids, who are usually subhuman. Who bad bishes follow is what actually matters
I saw him all the time of Facebook cause the girls i was friends with there liked his posts. The only reason he's considered a psl god is because he had such high appeal with females

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, DarkAscender and Swarthy Knight
I saw him all the time of Facebook cause the girls i was friends with there liked his posts. The only reason he's considered a psl god is because he had such high appeal with females
Let the ppl keep coping man just look at this vid. If Chico texted those girls they would all fold.

There was even a time when chico was next to Gandy and ppl were focusing on Chico lmaoo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imthequestionmark, notsocommonthumb and cytoplasm
cope.

He consistently gets 9-10/10 ratings on female rating forums/subs + hes known as the wattpad king

chico isn't striking enough to be as noticed as pitt and other guys