sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
COME FUCK ME

lowkey why are they so fucking horny, some cant even hide it

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, bloomercel and AspiringMogger
When does ovulation completly stop

Lesson #1 — Women can never be anywhere near the same level of horniness as men.

They just experience the state of being that we experience after our fifth nut. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, watah, Nick.Harte and 6 others
Lesson #1 — Women can never be anywhere near the same level of horniness as men.

They just experience the state of being that we experience after our fifth nut. :Comfy:
Nah id argue theyre even hornier, if theyre attracted to you theyre into some weird shit

@PsychoDsk literally had a girl ask to slap him as hard as he could and choke her during sex and she came 4 times

Theyre into some weird shit mane

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, PsychoDsk, bloomercel and 2 others

Have they tried to deport you for mogging every dutch man in sight??

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and sportsmogger
Nah id argue theyre even hornier, if theyre attracted to you theyre into some weird shit

@PsychoDsk literally had a girl ask to slap him as hard as he could and choke her during sex and she came 4 times

water, all the girls I’ve been with were into choking, slapping, spitting and insulting them:fuk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Bars and sportsmogger
water, all the girls I’ve been with were into choking, slapping, spitting and insulting them:fuk:
Where do u find these kind of girls

• +1
Reactions: Goth and baerr
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, sportsmogger and baerr
Where do u find these kind of girls
Online tbh or you are lucky and find one irl. The sickest girl I’ve ever known I met irl. She was into knife play, cutting shit open during sex, electric shocks, torturing. I knew her bf he was also into that stuff.:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Bars and sportsmogger
Online tbh or you are lucky and find one irl. The sickest girl I’ve ever known I met irl. She was into knife play, cutting shit open during sex, electric shocks, torturing. I knew her bf he was also into that stuff.:hnghn:
Wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and baerr
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, sportsmogger and baerr
I wish they would be horny for my cock

• +1

They really aren’t nowhere near our level of horniness. In their case, having a kink is due to mental illness. NOT horniness.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Incel trait: Even the horniest female doesn't want you

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, sigma ✰ and sportsmogger
*HTN+ only

• +1

Girls are the horniest creatures on the planet, men are 1% as horny as they are and that’s an exaggeration

• +1