Girls feel like Cinderella when they gotta clean their house

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
"I gotta clean my house, its so opressive, aaaaagh!" its your fucking house ffs, you are the one living there, female logic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Danish_Retard, LancasteR and 3 others
Someone's gotta clean all these jizz stains off the floor

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing, Skull Issue and 1 other person
Lol, back when I was in college, I chatted with many girls, asking them about their plans for the future, if they want to marry, start a family, how they see the domestic life, if they're good at cooking, cleaning, doing house chores, etc.
Many of them seemed to be rather offended by the question, and told me they aren't going to college to end up cooking and cleaning, that's not their business. I asked "well...then who's gonna do all the house work?", and they told me it's not their problem, but it's definitely not gonna be them...:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Danish_Retard and Apparition
Many of them seemed to be rather offended by the question, and told me they aren't going to college to end up cooking and cleaning, that's not their business. I asked "well...then who's gonna do all the house work?"
yeah girls hate this shit. from what i gathered most of them just eat junk food and their houses are literal shitholes lol. still worth simping for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, autistic_tendencies, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
yeah girls hate this shit. from what i gathered most of them just eat junk food and their houses are literal shitholes lol. still worth simping for
Yes, I've also read on forums about many young husbands who complain their wives refuse to cook, clean, they just order cooked food or a a cleaning service occasionally, but all of these are pretty expensive...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Apparition and Shahnameh
IMG 20201209 110511 925

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Clark69, Mr.Proper and 4 others
Yes, I've also read on forums about many young husbands who complain their wives refuse to cook, clean, they just order cooked food or a a cleaning service occasionally, but all of these are pretty expensive...
then again i never went to a girl's place and never will so its always gonna be a mystery

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
then again i never went to a girl's place and never will so its always gonna be a mystery
Well, usually when you start living with a girl or marry her, she will be the one who will move to your place, so you really need to have a place - a house, an apartment, etc...the fancier the better. Since it's your place, the girl will expect for you to take care of it, she might even ask you to put half of the property on her name too, since she's now your wife, but since it's still your place, you will still have to take care of it, clean it, maintain it, pay for it, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
Well, usually when you start living with a girl or marry her, she will be the one who will move to your place, so you really need to have a place - a house, an apartment, etc...the fancier the better. Since it's your place, the girl will expect for you to take care of it, she might even ask you to put half of the property on her name too, since she's now your wife, but since it's still your place, you will still have to take care of it, clean it, maintain it, pay for it, etc.
not my problem

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
As cringe as it sounds, our grandads worked far less for far better women

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
As cringe as it sounds, our grandads worked far less for far better women
gigacope lol. jfl at incels believing this shit. back in the day men would marry whatever psl girl was into them and then cope with muh family muh values muh tradition.

gigacope lol. jfl at incels believing this shit. back in the day men would marry whatever psl girl was into them and then cope with muh family muh values muh tradition.
They didn’t cope tho, you’d marry ur high school sweetheart. Dump ur load into her over and over spit out 11 kids and she’d take care of the house. If she ever stepped outta line you’d slap that bitch without consequence. Women knew their place

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What r u smokin, they’ve only got fatter, uglier and more unbearable over the yrs
from what i see, girls born in 98 and onwards tend to be much better looking due to better technology and looksmaxxing from younger ages. girls