Girls from college called me cute all the time

A

ABC

Bronze
This was from 2 years ago when I was 17 in college in the UK and before I discovered looksmaxxing.

On so many occasions girls called me "cute". I don't know if that's good or bad.

First occasion:
I was sat in the library on the computer and saw a girl sat with a group of her friends staring at me. I looked away being awkward and slightly anxious at the time then after 2 minutes I looked back and she was still looking. Then she said to one of her group of friends "Do you not think he's really cute?". I put the computer monitor infront of my face from how red I was going jfl. She was gorgeous too but I'm too awkward to talk to people in public.

Second occasion:
I went to a house party once and saw this girl there who I thought was good looking. Overweight but nice face still. In my college we have three floors, on one break time I was in the corridor on my phone when I heard the girl talking to her friend on the floor below talking about the house party. She said "That ABC is so cute". She didn't know I was there to hear either. I walked past her the next day and she said hello to me but I was too anxious to talk so I just blanked her. Now she hates me I'm pretty sure.

Third occasion:
Walking down the corridor and spot these two girls staring at me from about 30 feet away and don't break eye contact with me, so I look down and keep walking. As I walk by they kinda screamed "Awwww!".

All the girls were really hot too but this must mean I'm not perceived as threat at all. Just. Fucking. Laugh. Also just laugh at how awkward I am fucking up that many potential chances.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
nice

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
once a chad always a chad

• +1
Reactions: joao

Idk what the consensus is on being called “cute” but it’s extremely emasculating in my view especially when a women says it. She’s basically dominating me when she says that. The next person who says it to me is getting pimp slapped I stg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Krezo, Catawampus and 1 other person
Idk what the consensus is on being called “cute” but it’s extremely emasculating in my view especially when a women says it. She’s basically dominating me when she says that. The next person who says it to me is getting pimp slapped I stg
Yeah I kinda feel the same way

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
This was from 2 years ago when I was 17 in college in the UK and before I discovered looksmaxxing.

On so many occasions girls called me "cute". I don't know if that's good or bad.

First occasion:
I was sat in the library on the computer and saw a girl sat with a group of her friends staring at me. I looked away being awkward and slightly anxious at the time then after 2 minutes I looked back and she was still looking. Then she said to one of her group of friends "Do you not think he's really cute?". I put the computer monitor infront of my face from how red I was going jfl. She was gorgeous too but I'm too awkward to talk to people in public.

Second occasion:
I went to a house party once and saw this girl there who I thought was good looking. Overweight but nice face still. In my college we have three floors, on one break time I was in the corridor on my phone when I heard the girl talking to her friend on the floor below talking about the house party. She said "That ABC is so cute". She didn't know I was there to hear either. I walked past her the next day and she said hello to me but I was too anxious to talk so I just blanked her. Now she hates me I'm pretty sure.

Third occasion:
Walking down the corridor and spot these two girls staring at me from about 30 feet away and don't break eye contact with me, so I look down and keep walking. As I walk by they kinda screamed "Awwww!".

All the girls were really hot too but this must mean I'm not perceived as threat at all. Just. Fucking. Laugh. Also just laugh at how awkward I am fucking up that many potential chances.
Post your FACE

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Wow.

Read i not did

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Hello fellow Octobercel, and yeah I agree

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Yeah I kinda feel the same way
Hello fellow Octobercel, and yeah I agree

yea but honestly women aren’t just gonna say ur hot to ur face. So it’s better than nothing “cute” is just less sexually aggressive but I take a pessimistic stance on this

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus

XD

• +1
Reactions: ABC
yea but honestly women aren’t just gonna say ur hot to ur face. So it’s better than nothing “cute” is just less sexually aggressive but I take a pessimistic stance on this
Yeah I suppose, I couldn't imagine telling a girl she's hot but maybe cute

• +1
You cute bro

• WTF
Next time something like that happens just smile, look them in the eyes, and say I know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and ABC
Here's what I look like. Don't want PSL rating I already know what I need to improve.
I used to wear a cap all the time to hide my norwood and never really spoke to anyone.
Looking back I probably looked really timid and shy as I'm quite small in general too. JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Here's what I look like. Don't want PSL rating I already know what I need to improve.
I used to wear a cap all the time to hide my norwood and never really spoke to anyone.
Looking back I probably looked really timid and shy as I'm quite small in general too. JFL.

Why are you wearing a hat? Hiding norwood?

Why are you wearing a hat? Hiding norwood?
YEah, it's kinda bad. Need a hair system or hair transplant ASAP. I'm just showing what I used to wear and look like in college. Although the times when I got called cute I wasn't wearing a cap and you could still see I was norwooding.

YEah, it's kinda bad. Need a hair system or hair transplant ASAP. I'm just showing what I used to wear and look like in college. Although the times when I got called cute I wasn't wearing a cap and you could still see I was norwooding.
You look like you'd look good with short hair. No joke.

You look like you'd look good with short hair. No joke.
Funny you say that I actually get told I look good with short hair a lot

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Funny you say that I actually get told I look good with short hair a lot
Yea. I don't think you need a hair transplant if short hair fits you. If your norwood gets too bad just go shaved head. Also, you have an underbite and lots of flaws. But it doesn't matter that much since your harmony is good. That's why you get called cute.

• +1
Yea. I don't think you need a hair transplant if short hair fits you. If your norwood gets too bad just go shaved head. Also, you have an underbite and lots of flaws. But it doesn't matter that much since your harmony is good. That's why you get called cute.

36222960 889780024561899 863017040397467648 n

This is me without hat with long hair, I don't have a good one with short hair. Although that pic was from when I was 15.

View attachment 252080
This is me without hat with long hair, I don't have a good one with short hair. Although that pic was from when I was 15.
Tbh you have good harmony. You can look like a slavic gangster with a bald head. There's room for badboymaxxing if you're into it.

• +1
Tbh you have good harmony. You can look like a slavic gangster with a bald head. There's room for badboymaxxing if you're into it.
Thanks man. And yeah I've tried looking a bit more thuggish by wear caps and sports clothes. I'd like to get a ht to get a good hairline and then just keep my hair short.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate