girls get boring so fast

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
whenever i meet new foids and get a crush on them and know they are interested too, i always lose interest in the first 2-3 weeks and message them less and less

like females are legit annoying as fuck and once you get to know their true personality, you wish you were born as a faggot tbh

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9837, karbo and 2 others
That's why I am faggot maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: retard, EckhartTollemaxx, Need2Ascend and 8 others
Like I always say, rather have a good day with the boys than talk to a fucking female they're boring as fuck and want some jester to entertain them, there has never been one female to make me laugh like a guy can. Also i've had girlfriends inb4 incel trait.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Need2Ascend, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Best to just use them for your pleasure then fuck off and go about your day.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, karbo, Swagwaffle and 4 others
whenever i meet new foids and get a crush on them and know they are interested too, i always lose interest in the first 2-3 weeks and message them less and less

like females are legit annoying as fuck and once you get to know their true personality, you wish you were born as a faggot tbh
That's why I don't try to keep them entertained anymore. If they want to leave theres the fucking door. I'll be just fine, funny this makes them want to stay even more.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1140
That's why I don't try to keep them entertained anymore. If they want to leave theres the fucking door. I'll be just fine, funny this makes them want to stay even more.
the more of a cunt you are to sluts the more they like you

its sad but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Lev Peshkov and Hozay
the more of a cunt you are to sluts the more they like you

its sad but it is what it is
Indeed, all about having a balance. The girls worth keeping won't want to be treated like shit 24/7 tbh with you. But def be an asshole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1140
Indeed, all about having a balance. The girls worth keeping won't want to be treated like shit 24/7 tbh with you. But def be an asshole.
ye true, im in a ltr for more than 4 years now and think i got a good balance now, i used to be a simp in the first year tho, luckily my gf didnt get used to it too much and accepts that i dont give her back massages all the time, invite her for dinner all the time or buy her expensive shit anymore

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Hozay
ye true, im in a ltr for more than 4 years now and think i got a good balance now, i used to be a simp in the first year tho, luckily my gf didnt get used to it too much and accepts that i dont give her back massages all the time, invite her for dinner all the time or buy her expensive shit anymore
You're doing good brah. Just remember whenever she wants to leave you never fight for her, let her leave.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1140
There is always that one simp who never gives up

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Napolean says women are only for making children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Most women think they're unique because they travel, and i find it insufferable. Every single hag does this now

Most women think they're unique because they travel, and i find it insufferable. Every single hag does this now
Traveling means they've sucked over 10 cocks and have been gangbanged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 1140
i hope every foid that travels around the world gets raped by the local village rapists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
i hope every foid that travels around the world gets raped by the local village rapists

i think thats why they travel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
thesethreads are suifuel for me, good that i dont only looksmax for foids but mainly to mog men

thesethreads are suifuel for me, good that i dont only looksmax for foids but mainly to mog men
never understood why people looksmax to mog other men

i mog all of my friends in my closest group of friends and i dont feel anything at all

in fact i even feel bad when a girl gives me attention that a friend of me likes

I always got bored quickly because they were not the ones I 100% desired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 1140
Yeah if you don’t vibe with a girl they get annoying really fucking quick

but When you come across a girl you do vibe with then it feels interesting