Girls get ghosted a lot on dating apps

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
It's not all that simple like you retards believe yeah they match with lites but they get ghosted After 3 Lines if they ain't htb + Just like It happens to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, EliteMewing, Xangsane and 4 others
cope, only way that's possible is if guy thinks it's a catfish or a bot

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, datboijj, xyukeeee and 4 others
cope, only way that's possible is if guy thinks it's a catfish or a bot
You don't know It you're not a lite why do you think he would go out with a MTB when he has Better options. You see girls getting thousands of matches and think that means She has infinite access to lites, It doesn't work like that, competition Is real even among women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, Aladin and BrahminBoss
i did this many times but only if girl is utterly stupid, basic/boring or seems to be completely incompatible
anyways I don't feel bad because it's obvious she has thousand other guys in dms

You don't know It you're not a lite why do you think he would go out with a MTB when he has Better options. You see girls getting thousands of matches and think that means She has infinite access to lites, It doesn't work like that, competition Is real even among women
so im suppose to fell bad that a mtb can't fuck a chadlite when mtn can't even fuck mtbs?

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, Bomber517, Klasik616 and 2 others
If she has compact midface and looks like she’s good at head chad will leave his basement and drink ur milkshake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Darkeningstar
so im suppose to fell bad that a mtb can't fuck a chadlite when mtn can't even fuck mtbs?
No you're not supposed to feel bad you Just Need to know that your view that mtbs hook up with lites Is incorrect

If she has compact midface and looks like she’s good at head chad will leave his basement and drink ur milkshake
You have no idea how chad's tinder looks like he can entertain MTB for 3 Lines Just like subhumans here experience with htb doesn't mean anything

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and try2beme
No you're not supposed to feel bad you Just Need to know that your view that mtbs hook up with lites Is incorrect
but it's true tho, chadlites hook up with mtb all the times

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i did this many times but only if girl is utterly stupid, basic/boring or seems to be completely incompatible
anyways I don't feel bad because it's obvious she has thousand other guys in dms
You aren't supposed to feel bad, thinking that there Is no competition between girls Is retarded

but it's true tho, chadlites hook up with mtb all the times
No they don't, you have no idea of how lites' tinder look like, they have Better options

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
You have no idea how chad's tinder looks like he can entertain MTB for 3 Lines Just like subhumans here experience with htb doesn't mean anything
Chad drinks everyone’s milkshake , it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Libyan slayer 🐬
You wouldn't know It you're have never chadfished never saw the quality of girls you can get as chad
Chad is low cortisol high dht and a ltb to us looks mtb to him btw. If anything he chooses girls below his league so she worships him and he gets high from that

Chad is low cortisol high dht and a ltb to us looks mtb to him btw. If anything he chooses girls below his league so she worships him and he gets high from that
Theories from the sewers

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
It's not all that simple like you retards believe yeah they match with lites but they get ghosted After 3 Lines if they ain't htb + Just like It happens to you
Yes, because they are Chad only

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and albe.ORG
Yes, because they are Chad only
the chads they match with ghost them because stacy swoops in. competition for chad is insane if you think girls matching with them means anything you're detached from reality

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
the chads they match with ghost them because stacy swoops in. competition for chad is insane if you think girls matching with them means anything you're detached from reality
Yeah agree, but if they went for their looskmatch, or even 1 tier above, they wouldnt get ghosted...

Boo hoo , I feel bad for shaniqa not get a message from Chad

Lines?

Yeah agree, but if they went for their looskmatch, or even 1 tier above, they wouldnt get ghosted...
eventually they go for 1 tier above you must also consider tinder gender ratio is skewed

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
You aren't supposed to feel bad, thinking that there Is no competition between girls Is retarded
Only LTBs cannot get HTNs and more, MTBs have acceptable beauty and their bodies will determine wether they will get laid or not but a a HTN won't care much of a MTB body. Only LTBs and below are rejected by men often because they lack the main appeal of women which is beauty, MTBs can be chosen if they have other good qualities.

Last edited:
Only LTBs cannot get HTNs and more, MTBs have acceptable beauty and their bodies will determine wether they will get laid or not but a a HTN won't care much of a MTB body.
Yeah but they cannot get chad. They can get htn only because the gender ratio Is skewed on apps

C92

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Klasik616
Why did god curse the world by making men? Women should’ve been allowed to live in peace and tranquility. Us incels need to worship the ground women walk on.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
can confirm

i’m ghosting a lotta these hoes

Being ugly sucks for both genders. Only incels think that getting simped for by guys twice your age and getting occassionally pumped and dumped by chad are great life-altering experiences. Everyone wants power and respect, and you don't get either if you're ugly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, the BULL and bloomercel
you are right, i have near chadlite smv rn cause i look very rich badboy on insta with a aesthetic body and a HTN face, so yeah i go back and forth with some MTBs just for fun and ego but i wouldnt go out with them. LTBs i just left on read ngl. HTBs and above i scan for personality and the ones who seem most interesting and not boring i actually ask out and they accept 90% of the time. when some stacylite appears i treat her normal since shes used to guys kissing her feet n shit and it also usually works out. never got a real stacy tho, only 3 stacylites

• +1
Reactions: the BULL