Girls greeted me from the car then told me fuck you because i didn't answer

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I think i'm chadlite smv right now, weighted myself at 90 kilos 20% bf, shitty healthy profile though, Blood pressure and Heart rate Sky High

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 72072, deadstock and 6 others
do you believe that santa claus exists still you fucking moron?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: polishdonniedarko, Deleted member 72072, mrriceguyreturn and 10 others
Classic arrogant Italian girl

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Bet she was ugly-normal looking

• +1
i unignored all of the users i ignore, dont make me push that button again you utter monkey
Do me a favor: ignore me again. I would appreciate it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and TechnoBoss
Linus Tech Tips.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Do me a favor: ignore me again. I would appreciate it
nah you gonna do what youre told bitch. now make comments that at least wont repulse me, make them more interesting to me

Tales from battle of rome

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Linus Tech Tips.
IMG 20240621 005237
bull slaying tips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Deleted member 72072, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
nah you gonna do what youre told bitch. now make comments that at least wont repulse me, make them more interesting to me

You unlocked me, sweetheart, maybe because you wouldn't have anyone to write to? You are very tender

You unlocked me, sweetheart, maybe because you wouldn't have anyone to write to? You are very tender
ive unlocked like half of forum, dont test my patience. now change your pfp to some old ugly prostitute, i like to get reminded of your mother

• JFL
ive unlocked like half of forum, dont test my patience. now change your pfp to some old ugly prostitute, i like to get reminded of your mother
Ignore me, please... You're pathetic. I won't respond to your next posts anyway

I think i'm chadlite smv right now, weighted myself at 90 kilos 20% bf, shitty healthy profile though, Blood pressure and Heart rate Sky High
Why didn’t you answer? That was rude..

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Ignore me, please... You're pathetic
Do what you are told bitch, i like to get reminded of how your mother suck on deez nuts . that bitch asked my name i be like ligma she be like ligma ? ligma what . im like ligma balls bitch suck on deez nuts stupid whore

You ever thought about growing a full beard?
No, It looks shit on me, my lower third demands to be clean shaven all time. I descend similarly to herny cavill

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss and Darkeningstar
No, It looks shit on me, my lower third demands to be clean shaven all time. I descend similarly to herny cavill
True, beard is for cucks

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Gengar and Darkeningstar
im so happy for u bro. This confirms ur chadlite smv now no questions about it. JFL at ur stupid haters if they don't agree

• Love it
are you fucking blood pressure coping rn?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Bomber517
View attachment 2992423
Don't hate on bull. His twin brother is a multimillionaire.
Oh, i'm sorry. A thousand pardons, please. I forgot that @the BULL is an Italian tank. Rocky from 1976. Nobody should mess with the bull or he will break your neck with his bicep 😡

4196763 IMG 8146

It's starting all over again

:cage:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
@ambi "im reaching chadelite status bcz a girl was friendly to me"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful
@ambi "im reaching chadelite status bcz a girl was friendly to me"
Random girls from the street. When i was in uni girls directly bumped the ass into me

Chadlite at 20% jfl
Max MTN at best

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing and the BULL
she wants to fuck you brah

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Htobrother