Girls Have Such Mean Demeanors

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I guess another bluepill by the media growing up was that girls are sweet and nice? Walking around today I saw girls faces and they just had the most smug, “get the fuck away from me” facial expressions. No it’s not because they saw me, they weren’t looking at me. Being a friendly, non degenerate person is such a shit personality to have in his world if you want to make friends. I’m not the nicest guy in the world, but everyone seems like such an asshole who I can’t relate with. I’m like this because my parents made me be so fucking polite and nice to other people, so the majority of people seem like assholes to me. My parents made me such a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Insomniac, dogtown and 2 others
Being polite is fine, If you had a good upbringing you atleast need manners. Some Cant behave that way they dont have the mental capacity to be quite frank.

But you need self principles, I aint no nice person i dont give a fuck about other people because neither do they, If you ever go to jail no one would care make sure to call your mom she is the only one who would.

fucking polite and nice to other people
> r/niceguys

Walking around today I saw girls faces and they just had the most smug, “get the fuck away from me” facial expressions. No it’s not because they saw me, they weren’t looking at me. Being a friendly, non degenerate person is such a shit personality to have in his world if you want to make friends.
In all seriousness I understand what you mean by this. Sometimes I would make slight eye contact with a foid and they would look at me as if I want them and give off this bitchy vibe/disgusted look. All because these soy fags have them thinking every man wants them.