girls hide iois

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
we approached some foids on the beach to play ball with us, never even saw them look at us before. fast forward some days later one was in my dms saying „we both already looked at you and said this guy doesnt come from bad parents before you approached us (german saying for good looking)

also whenever a foid approached me i didnt even see her before. girls are scared and only sluts or roasties give visible iois. i noticed older women stare a lot more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Chadeep, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
new year, new cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, JovenCansao, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
So I need to be low inhib then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Biggest bs on earth. All girls are staring when right man appears. Just because they don't give you obvious ioi's, it doesn't mean they don't. By the way ioi's are bs too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 24444
* Girl gives incel IOI
> Yay! She likes me I'm such a Chad :soy:

* Girl doesn't give IOI to incel
> She's shy and not slutty enough, probably intimidated by my good looks - I'm still a Chad :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JBcollector, Deleted member 16371, babineux and 2 others
we both already looked at you and said this guy doesnt come from bad parents before you approached us (german saying for good looking)
In which hilly billy village do young people still talk like that

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer
  • JFL
Reactions: Allandro
COPE!! girls give very evident IOIs. they greet me and basically beg to be approached
I think it just depends on the girl tbh-

Some girls with give very blatant IOIs others much more subtle

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 1140
Op ur right
Autists will disagree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Biggest bs on earth. All girls are staring when right man appears. Just because they don't give you obvious ioi's, it doesn't mean they don't. By the way ioi's are bs too.
i said they hide it or dont make it obvious, not that they dont give them at all.
In which hilly billy village do young people still talk like that
idk they were from smaller villages

I think it just depends on the girl tbh-

Some girls with give very blatant IOIs others much more subtle
i think those just aren't interested. it's in a girl's best interest to make sure a guy she likes approaches her if she relies on real life interactions to get laid

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
i said they hide it or dont make it obvious, not that they dont give them at all.
Yeah, and the I go out and bitches are smiling/staring/looking multiple times with a smirk on their faces. That's how subtle they are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Yeah, and the I go out and bitches are smiling/staring/looking multiple times with a smirk on their faces. That's how subtle they are.
post ur face

for some niko tier high trust guy i can imagine it

Do you stare all over the good-looking women and give them IOIs?

the guy is coping or lying for sure

ive been approached by girls several times in my life, get called good looking regularly, got a gl girlfriend and i can only remember twice that a girl looked me in the face and smiled at me

Pretty much yeah, but I'm not staring. When I pass a girl on the street or whatever, I just look at her face when I'm 2-3m away. When I'm in public places, I look at girls and I often see how they turn around and look at some random guy multiple times or when she smiles at a man without any reason to do it. These are ioi's right?

the guy is coping or lying for sure

ive been approached by girls several times in my life, get called good looking regularly, got a gl girlfriend and i can only remember twice that a girl looked me in the face and smiled at me
I'm not talking about smiling man. I was smiled at by random girl like 10 times in my life and I'm in my late 20s. You said girls are subtle and smiling at random man isn't subtle sign. You are manipulating now.