girls in 2024

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
my friend had a gf for 1.5 years. she came from a fucked up relationship with an US nigger who beat her up, raped her, broke her mentally, told her he will 100% kill her if he sees her ever again etc.

anyways the gf broke up with my friend, because "muhhh you never have time for me". my mate took her laptop to check her instagram messages and the nigger sent her "i feel so tired after your blowjob today" ONE day after breaking up with her bf

my mate did everything for her, drives a big mercedes, lifts weight, extroverted and big social circle and she left him for a jobless manlet nigger who beat her up daily

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, LancasteR, Abhorrence and 31 others
It's so fucking over

His first mistake was that he “did everything for her”. That is what a woman is supposed to do for YOU, not the other way around!! What a cuck

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, klip11, fukmylyf and 17 others
His first mistake was that he “did everything for her”. That is what a woman is supposed to do for YOU, not the other way around!! What a cuck
Her first mistake was being a coal burner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, TsarTsar444, future slavic chad and 3 others
Bad cuck, why didn’t he fly the nigger out and let him live with them so that the gf can get fucked whenever she wants whilst cucky boy goes to work ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, wollet2, arabcelxxx and 7 others
well he got manipulated into it

but i agree

lol at these biches. They are just a bbc cumrag man

"i feel so tired after your blowjob today"
This is the good part about dating lesbians and goth females, they are repulsed to anything that looks remotely masculine, so her dating a monkey is out if the question as they are the most lookist creatures on planet earth and are fine with a low T personality

I gotta know the stats.
What's ur friend's, his ex, and the nigger's height and looks lvl?

Also ur friend and the his ex are German yes?
One last thing did u say nigger as in a black guy or ur just calling him a nigger?
If u mean nigger as in a black nigger then is he stylemaxxed, gymmaxxed, statusmaxxed?

I gotta know the stats.

One last thing did u say nigger as in a black guy or ur just calling him a nigger?
If u mean nigger as in a black nigger then is he stylemaxxed, gymmaxxed, statusmaxxed?
friend: 4 psl, 5'11
girl: 4.5 psl, 5'6 or 5'7
nigger: never saw him but from what i heard he is ugly with a huge nose and like 5'7

he is black yes

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, wollet2, tombradylover and 1 other person
my friend had a gf for 1.5 years. she came from a fucked up relationship with an US nigger who beat her up, raped her, broke her mentally, told her he will 100% kill her if he sees her ever again etc.

anyways the gf broke up with my friend, because "muhhh you never have time for me". my mate took her laptop to check her instagram messages and the nigger sent her "i feel so tired after your blowjob today" ONE day after breaking up with her bf

my mate did everything for her, drives a big mercedes, lifts weight, extroverted and big social circle and she left him for a jobless manlet nigger who beat her up daily
Both r cucks

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and butterworld
nigger: never saw him but from what i heard he is ugly with a huge nose and like 5'7

he is black yes
Retarded stupid foid

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Why would your friend willingly date a nigga lover tho? I mean, It seems like he knew about that part of the past?

Why would your friend willingly date a nigga lover tho? I mean, It seems like he knew about that part of the past?
yes i opened his eyes after the relationship

i told him to never date a girl that dated an ethnic/black etc before because they are usually mentally unstable and want to get treated badly

its sad but true for 99% of the times in germany. im not saying all ethnics are bad humans but usually girls who aim for them are fucked in the head

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Dicklet3incher
i told him to never date a girl that dated an ethnic/black etc before because they are usually mentally unstable and want to get treated badly
I mean yeah right? Every woman is a whore to some extent, But some of them with a nigga loving past specifically takes it to another level
its sad but true for 99% of the times in germany. im not saying all ethnics are bad humans but usually girls who aim for them are fucked in the head
This was in germany too? Yikes

• +1

he is black yes
What a stupid fucking whore and a dumb fuck cuck friend u have.

Especially ur friend. God what a stupid fuck. DONT EVER BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A NIGGER LEFTOVER WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT CUCK THINKING.

This is the good part about dating lesbians and goth females, they are repulsed to anything that looks remotely masculine, so her dating a monkey is out if the question as they are the most lookist creatures on planet earth and are fine with a low T personality
what women would you say are the opposite? if lesbians and both girls are into feminine guys what women are heavily into masculine guys and repulsed by feminine guys / low t guys

idk if I should state the obvious but that's hidden dick pill

what women are heavily into masculine guys and repulsed by feminine guys / low t guys
Lol

These kind

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad
I agree on what you said about goth girls, not sure about bimbos like those type, one thing I noticed is that every girl I saw who was goth or likes low t feminine guys was always skinny and I never saw a fat woman who didn’t prefer very masculine guys to feminine

I have never seen a fat girl dating a feminine guy or a twink or anyone like that, same way a skinny goth girl won’t throw herself at ogres

Inb4
bbc

Beheading for adultery and fornication would be the normal punishment

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and TsarTsar444
I have never seen a fat girl dating a feminine guy or a twink or anyone like that
Fat goth girls do date skinny guys

@TheLastLaugh

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Fat goth girls do date skinny guys
Almost all goth girls are thin though
I've never seen a fat girl with a skinny guy ever, It's just as rare as seeing a woman dating a guy shorter than her

Just be a chad bro !
Bahahah
This website should be shut down

BBC is law

Threads like these show true female nature, keep them coming op

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and autistic_tendencies
Black ex-boyfriend is a red flag.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

When a Moroccan feels sadness for the circumstances of white people, you know it's bad. But, as the saying goes, what goes around comes around. He would have been a slave years ago, but today he is fucking his slave masters. Isn't life one enormous, unexpected joke?

• +1
@TheLastLaugh
When you hear men use terms like Chad, redpill, hypergamy etc its a dead giveaway they don't actually understand women at all. Real attraction is based on abuse and trauma bonding. Its what all women are hardwired to truly want deep down. Deny it all you want but if you actually observed a woman's dating history and actions over her words it would all make sense.

In every relationship someone is getting the short end of the stick, and if you think that isn't true it'll become evident by the end of it. So many men are nice guys without realizing it, and they will end up on the losing end every single time regardless of their actual value. Even the ones that do manage to get a woman are getting crumbs in comparison to what an abusive man would.

Looks, money, and status can initially interest a woman, but even all these things combined will never create true attraction.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, denthegodking, 6ft4 and 2 others
When you hear men use terms like Chad, redpill, hypergamy etc its a dead giveaway they don't actually understand women at all. Real attraction is based on abuse and trauma bonding. Its what all women are hardwired to truly want deep down. Deny it all you want but if you actually observed a woman's dating history and actions over her words it would all make sense.

In every relationship someone is getting the short end of the stick, and if you think that isn't true it'll become evident by the end of it. So many men are nice guys without realizing it, and they will end up on the losing end every single time regardless of their actual value. Even the ones that do manage to get a woman are getting crumbs in comparison to what an abusive man would.

Looks, money, and status can initially interest a woman, but even all these things combined will never create true attraction.
It's been a long time since I've seen someone so insightful around here.

• +1

he is black yes
of course

abuse requires destroying her holes with ur big dick first, otherwiese she wont give a damn

sex is everything

well, your friend probably indeed didnt have time for her and was a dicklet

she had thoughts long before announcing it and bbc was reactionary too to relieve her from the stress of the break up

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and klip11
I gotta know the stats.

Very good points, also, to augment, is he darkskin or lightskin. And what's his vibe and how does he make money?

• +1

You should have buflek'd both of them

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and standardcel
yes i opened his eyes after the relationship

You should have been a lamp unto his feet and a light unto his path

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l