Girls in LTR dont look for chadlites/chads

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Yall are just dumb. No girl in a relationship with a normie would go for chadlite/chad. Access to chadlite/chad is easy for women even for LTRs, then why they go for normies? Cuz its smth called love you fucking dumbfucks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Suimaxxer, Xangsane and 13 others
Aspies here dont understand that, they are brainwashed by PSL gods edits on youtube and they thrist for them. 99% of users are gay here and they self project onto girls jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Xangsane, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Aspies here dont understand that, they are brainwashed by PSL gods edits on youtube and they thrist for them. 99% of users are gay here and they self project onto girls jfl
Niggas here get stared at by a girl for 0.00001 second and they suddenly think "omg she is in a relationship but she wants me cux m a chadlite"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Interested, Danish_Retard and 2 others
No girl in a relationship with a normie would go for chadlite/chad.
I would say most girls instead of no girls here, there are some whores ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and ascendedd
just be a tall normie

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and Deleted member 27452
my face isn’t ugly dickhead and lack of social circle isn’t my fault that I live in a city full of dirty, disgusting spics
Listen to hell by the dash board
There’s simply excess men now and not enough girls to go around

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 27452
Yall are just dumb. No girl in a relationship with a normie would go for chadlite/chad. Access to chadlite/chad is easy for women even for LTRs, then why they go for normies? Cuz its smth called love you fucking dumbfucks
Gets some life experience. Women will play your arse like there's no tomorrow. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 19294 and 2 others
This site is turning into Bluepill.org
Gets some life experience. Women will play your arse like there's no tomorrow. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and jflsnowdzz
Women are always looking to monkey branch to a chad/chadlite. I'm rated 8/10 IRL and women in relationships, including engaged and married women, pursue me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, forevergymcelling, robtical and 3 others
No girl in a relationship with a normie would go for chadlite/chad.
Speaking from experience of cucking countless oofy doofy bf, @forevergymcelling

When Chadlite approaches your bored LTR, that settled for a guy she isn‘t physically attracted to:
fox broadcasting sleeping GIF by The Orville

Access to chadlite/chad is easy for women
Yes, for sex only though.
even for LTRs
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

then why they go for normies?
Because Chad won‘t settle for her and there are not enough Chads to go around to LTR ever mediocre bitch.
Cuz its smth called love
Dying Laughing Lol GIF by Desus & Mero
Happy Game Show GIF by ABC Network

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, autistic_tendencies, ascension and 1 other person
Its not love. Its the fact that most chads wouldnt give most women much of their time so they know its a bad investment. If a chad came through willing to settle down he would get her instantly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, ascension, Nick.Harte and 3 others
What a retarded forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ascension and Nick.Harte
Keep talking like you know shit dumb paki the girls in ur country probably get stoned for cheating and theres no chadlites or chads where u are lol.

Also u dont even need to be chadlite or chad to cuck someone, ive seen and done it first hand.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Keep talking like you know shit dumb paki the girls in ur country probably get stoned for cheating and theres no chadlites or chads where u are lol.

Also u dont even need to be chadlite or chad to cuck someone, ive seen and done it first hand.
nigga i mog u, now shutup and dont bother me thx

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
nigga i mog u, now shutup and dont bother me thx
u dont mog shit nigga whats ur laycount? Below 10 dont bother replying. Also ive seen ur a paki htn twink completely invisible in the west.

u dont mog shit nigga whats ur laycount? Below 10 dont bother replying. Also ive seen ur a paki htn twink completely invisible in the west.
get mogged son

Last edited:
  • JFL
dont be mad bhai, i know i am completely invsibile in west, i am invisible where i live too, i am khhv.
Nah first part is facts but second part is cap u mog most around u just need some game and drip and maybe gymmax.

Ur thread is probably true for conservative countries but anywhere else its pretty fucked thats why i despise ltrs now

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Nah first part is facts but second part is cap u mog most around u just need some game and drip and maybe gymmax.

Ur thread is probably true for conservative countries but anywhere else its pretty fucked thats why i despise ltrs now
meh, i am fine being khhv, just gonna get arrange marriage maxxed

• Woah
There are still good girls but their rare af its basically safer to assume their whores or you're gonna get hurt if u try to chase a ltr

Women are always looking to monkey branch to a chad/chadlite. I'm rated 8/10 IRL and women in relationships, including engaged and married women, pursue me
Please don't generalise for all chadlites.

Speaking from experience of cucking countless oofy doofy bf, @forevergymcelling

When Chadlite approaches your bored LTR, that settled for a guy she isn‘t physically attracted to:
fox broadcasting sleeping GIF by The Orville

Yes, for sex only though.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Because Chad won‘t settle for her and there are not enough Chads to go around to LTR ever mediocre bitch.

Dying Laughing Lol GIF by Desus & Mero
Happy Game Show GIF by ABC Network
Please don't generalise for all chadlites.

1,thoughts?

you live in afghanistan. they dont look for anything at all.

What you can tell from threads like this:
1. Who looks like utter shit
2. Social retarded low status weirdos that don’t have GL friends or real life experience

Just don't be cursed theory.

I get confused that even someone who is mid 30s, 26%body fat, nearly 8 inches shorter than me still would have a higher chance of LTR than me lol.

Most people here are just low class depressed copers lol who need to cope with "slaying"