Girls love to stalk

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
I had a very brutal interaction recently that reminded me women do deep work into finding out who you are.

Bitch found my IG, Facebook and House JFL

None of this would have mattered if it wasn’t for me having a low following on IG and ugly picture of me on my Facebook.

JFL man keep everything up to date and never get caught lacking with sub 500 ig followers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, vermillioncorefan, Htobrother and 3 others
I had a very brutal interaction recently that reminded me women do deep work into finding out who you are.

None of this would have mattered if it wasn’t for me having a low following on IG and ugly picture of me on my Facebook.

JFL man keep everything up to date and never get caught lacking with sub 500 ig followers
True.
When I was in high school one year I used to walk by a classroom and three chicks would lurk there almost every day giggling. At the time this attitude annoyed me, now I would like it.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
I deactivated my Facebook years ago and now I cringe so hard at all the stupid ass shit that I had on there, in full view of just about every girl that I knew, ugh. I'm seriously more ok with being on truepeoplesearch.com than that shit.

Also one time in college, I was sitting next to my friend and the girl sitting in the row in front of us had my friend's FB page up on her laptop, jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, UrGirlsMcm and Darkeningstar

Yes Bro
I recently moved into this living place
Then i went to get a Coffee
She come Up nd Said you are new Here i said yes
She Said i already told my Family about you i Told them (my Name) Is pretty He Is gl Boy
Wtf she knows my name:feelswhy:

• JFL

Don't have an Instagram account. It's gay. If you need one it to pull chicks then you'll only ever get drunken pity sex.

• +1

Imagine if they found your .org account.

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Darkeningstar
Don't have an Instagram account. It's gay. If you need one it to pull chicks then you'll only ever get drunken pity sex.
Austin Dunham , fit x
All prooved its the biggest tinder of all time

• +1
Without Instagram i wouldnt have my ex stacylite
And the other htb that found me through insta stalking

• +1
I wish a girl would stalk me everyday and look at me jerk off omg that’s so hot

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Darkeningstar
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and CoreSchizo
if ur a mogger follower count doesnt matter

• +1