Girls loving you

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
If I get a GF after becoming a BBC champion, I want the love to be unconditional

what are the odds of that

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
i just did some crazy calculations and checked my working with my Oxford University mathematics professor, and the results just came back bro. According to my calculations, I got no fucking idea

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhra26, OOGABOOGA, Shodredux and 5 others
Their ability to pair bond goes down massively if they have had previous sexual partners.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shodredux, turkproducer, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Their ability to pair bond goes down massively if they have had previous sexual partners.
I can’t date a hoe

Pretty much 0, even statusmaxxed celebrities deal with cheating and divorce

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, turkproducer, Ethnicope and 1 other person
No such thing as unconditional love

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, turkproducer and 4 others
The only unconditional love you're gonna get is from your parents, otherwise it's over for relationshipmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, turkproducer and Blackout.xl
If I get a GF after becoming a BBC champion, I want the love to be unconditional

Love can only be unconditional between parent and the child. Parents still love their children if they were drug addicts or mass murderers. Your woman on the other hand will lose her "love" and attraction when you get fat or lose your job. EVERY DAMN TIME.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, turkproducer, Deleted member 1140 and 3 others
Love can only be unconditional between parent and the child. Parents still love their children if they were drug addicts or mass murderers. Woman will lose her "love" and attraction when you get fat or lose your job. EVERY DAMN TIME.
This. Or they'll get bored, cheat, and blame it all on you. Happens all too often, especially with betabux partners.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, turkproducer and BigBiceps
the ultimate goal is to mog. mog as many people as your genetic potential allows. ofc other things matter, but things fall into place when you MOG

No such thing. Love can be deep and intense as long as there's mutual attraction and high connection but it shall ALWAYS dissappear and stop being in this "pure" form, itll change to be a kind of different love, like when ure used to someone.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
you’re 18 so unless you can snag a 16 year old virgin by the time you’re fully looksmaxxed then maybe.

the chances are slim though, and even if you do experience young love, she will EVENTUALLY leave you, cheat, lose attraction, or cause arguments/problems because women need drama

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Blackout.xl and thickdickdaddy27
U need to mog her for that

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Blackout.xl
This. Or they'll get bored, cheat, and blame it all on you. Happens all too often, especially with betabux partners.
No such thing. Love can be deep and intense as long as there's mutual attraction and high connection but it shall ALWAYS dissappear and stop being in this "pure" form, itll change to be a kind of different love, like when ure used to someone.
Love can only be unconditional between parent and the child. Parents still love their children if they were drug addicts or mass murderers. Your woman on the other hand will lose her "love" and attraction when you get fat or lose your job. EVERY DAMN TIME.
No such thing as unconditional love
Things like unconditional love and soulmates were invented by marketers to sell jewelry

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Blackout.xl and LookistWorld