Girls message you first on dating apps

Bonez

Bonez

Mastermind
Does that mean your a volcel?? I tried tinder last week and some below average girls 4/10 ,landwhales messaged me first. Does that validate that I’m not a subhuman ???

you're a chadcel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Bonez and Deleted member 15099
a lot of people here are standardscels including myself

• +1
Reactions: Bonez
if fat and ugly girls message first on dating apps youre probably chadlite smv

• +1
Reactions: Merćer, datboijj, ezio6 and 6 others
If a girl messages you first it's probably a scammer

I've been "liked" first but they never message because you'd probably have to be exceedingly good looking with really good pics top get messaged first, even by uggos.

Are you still 100% it's not a scam? " I need about $700 to pay my rent, I'll figure it out I guess"

Bitch, a legit Stacy messaged me first, complimented me, and then ghosted me.

• JFL
They are below average / landwhales . I mog them
I wouldn't even waste my time on a dating app talking to uggo chicks that I could probably just find out in the wild.

I used Plenty of Fish one time and messaged this weird looking chick because she lived 10 minutes away and I was looking for a rebound hookup, she turned out to be a fucking retard when I actually gave her my # and we talked on the phone.

These women probably get few likes and messages because every thirsty dude is hitting up the hot ones so the below aveerage ones just message everyone.

A lot of them are on these sites for validation and will rarely meet up anyway, even the normie and uggo ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Plus dating sites have fake accounts to fill out the numbers and they use mediocre looking women that men think they'll actually get. Employees will message you with generic shit and then ghost just to keep you paying $$ to try to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Plus dating sites have fake accounts to fill out the numbers and they use mediocre looking women that men think they'll actually get. Employees will message you with generic shit and then ghost just to keep you paying $$ to try to get laid.
You were right till this . Cause I told you I got their Instagram and we talked on face app .

Lots of girls message me first but I’m too aspie to do something about it, plus too much of a wreck mentally to pursue anything. I guess I’m a volcel due to the amount of girls I’ve ghosted. If girls message you willingly and you don’t do anything about it then ur a volcel I guess

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Bonez
You were right till this . Cause I told you I got their Instagram and we talked on face app .
You found real ones , which is cool, but it's a fact that some of the ones that message first are dummy accounts run by the site to keep dudes hooked. They're easy to spot.

Yes it means you're volcel, almost all incels are really volcels since literal truecels (guys so ugly they cannot get with the most hideous women and even get rejected by prostitutes) are quite rare. I'd wager that most people on this site are volcels.