Girls on dating apps barely investing into conversations

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
It is so frustrating.
I get a match and write her my opener. The only thing I usually get back is a "yes" or "no" or maybe one word more.
They invest 0% into the discussion and never ask me questions back.
Only time I had sex from dating apps, was when the girl was investing straight from the beginning.
So I think your chances for success are only there if the girl really invests heavily into the discussion.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Trilogy, try2beme and 8 others
If your not at least chadlite girls wont make an effort to fuck with you

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BoredPrince, ConfusedBolivian and 2 others
it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Yeah it’s frustrating asf. I get lots of matches so one would think I get play, but no, girls are flaky as fuck and unserious as fuck, constantly ignore you, ghost you, etc, come up with excuses, delay meetups, etc. Many don’t even answer me at all, so why tf match with me? Fucking bitches. And same for me, the very few times I got play was when the girls were really investing and doing all the initiating

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend, T50 Mogger and 3 others
Yeah it’s frustrating asf. I get lots of matches so one would think I get play, but no, girls are flaky as fuck and unserious as fuck, constantly ignore you, ghost you, etc, come up with excuses, delay meetups, etc. Many don’t even answer me at all, so why tf match with me? Fucking bitches. And same for me, the very few times I got play was when the girls were really investing and doing all the initiating
why should she invest her time when she has dozens of other messages and matches the next day? everything old is boring, only new things count. you should have known since first grade.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 31562, thereallegend and 2 others
why should she invest her time when she has dozens of other messages and matches the next day? everything old is boring, only new things count. you should have known since first grade.
This is it, we'd act the same in their position don't lie to yourself lol. Gets mentally exhausting to emotionally invest yourself in more than a couple people at a time, especially when some are less attractive than others

• +1
If your not at least chadlite girls wont make an effort to fuck with you
Nah I’m mtn girls message me first but u gotta be interesting for first 3-4 messages to make connection. They got 1000s of matches

• +1
Nah I’m mtn girls message me first but u gotta be interesting for first 3-4 messages to make connection. They got 1000s of matches
Na it’s all about SMV. U think a bitch is leaving Kelly Oubre on read cuz he’s boring? Women dgaf about personality if you don’t reach their SMV requirements

• +1
Na it’s all about SMV. U think a bitch is leaving Kelly Oubre on read cuz he’s boring? Women dgaf about personality if you don’t reach their SMV requirements
Would u spend 50k on surgeries to maybe compensate for your lack of chatting skills or just write 2-3 funny messages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321

Then they are constantly crying when Chad does that to them.

I had a girl write me 4 maximum length messages in a row about how I’m a nasty misogynist when I told her I’m hookup only. That’s literally 5 pages of text. So just piss them off theory.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 21863

They do the same shit irl. I've had 3 in my lifetime act flirty with me, then ignore me with disgust when I reciprocate interest back. I think these fucking whores do it to make fun of me, which is why I never trust a bitch that's seemingly receptive to me.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and TUSSELEIF
bc ur sub htn

Water. Girls have 0 conversational skills

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and oldcelcel1983
I had a girl write me 4 maximum length messages in a row about how I’m a nasty misogynist when I told her I’m hookup only. That’s literally 5 pages of text. So just piss them off theory.
did they end up fucking you

Having the same problem. Getting phone numbers but getting ghosted at the same time.

You shouldnt invest your time either in whores with unlimited options

Normal women dont use dating apps

even if they connect with you it doesn’t matter i’ve had girls talk to me on facetime for hours talking about getting in a relationship and even getting married but ghost the next day

just lol

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You shouldnt invest your time either in whores with unlimited options

Normal women dont use dating apps
It's the same IRL from my experience

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
go talk to a bunch of girls in person if your not getting matches
It’s my only chance. I’ve never Hooked up from online dating. The only time I’ve ever hooked up I met the girl in person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
It’s my only chance. I’ve never Hooked up from online dating. The only time I’ve ever hooked up I met the girl in person
old is all about looks in person your charisma and personality matters more

It is so frustrating.
I get a match and write her my opener. The only thing I usually get back is a "yes" or "no" or maybe one word more.
They invest 0% into the discussion and never ask me questions back.
Only time I had sex from dating apps, was when the girl was investing straight from the beginning.
So I think your chances for success are only there if the girl really invests heavily into the discussion.
Obviously you can tell if a girl likes u by how much she texts u. If you ain’t getting paragraphs u ain’t getting shit. All the girls I went out with have texted me a shit on and before they broke up with me they got texted less.

That’s why u always open with “hi” if she doesn’t reply she wasn’t interested