Girls only need to be mediocre, guys need to be great

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
A girl only need one thing for a guy to like her without anything massively ruining her attraction (example being obese)
They can have either a decent ass decent tits, a decent face or be white. Even a decent personality alone is enough for a girl that makes us guys attracted to them.

Us guys need alot more we need to be tall good looking good frame and a good personality. It's impossible to become a guy that girls find attractive while girls need minimum-no effort for us to find them attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roninotrolling, NZb6Air, Gonthar and 2 others
Bump
Becoming a man that girls find attractive is literally impossible

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Schizotypalcel
Water is wet the sky is blue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and Bipolar Vamp6ix
Water Stay Hydrated GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and PlayersGetPlayed
Girls just have to exist*

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, thegiganigga, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
So it’s over for me bhai?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and noonespecial
:lul::lul:Legit my LTR and she cheated on me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah and noonespecial
A girl only need one thing for a guy to like her without anything massively ruining her attraction (example being obese)
They can have either a decent ass decent tits, a decent face or be white. Even a decent personality alone is enough for a girl that makes us guys attracted to them.

Us guys need alot more we need to be tall good looking good frame and a good personality. It's impossible to become a guy that girls find attractive while girls need minimum-no effort for us to find them attractive.
that is YOUR standards bro

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and noonespecial
Naaah, I've met girls who had absolutely nothing, they were fat, ugly, had acne, a horrible personality - annoying, obnoxious, dumb, no sense of humor, pessimistic, they always complained and talked shit about everyone and everything, etc. - and they still had boyfriends, women simply can't lose!
Ohhh...and I also rejected by some of them in a very rude and condescending manner, like they were way out of my league.

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
Naaah, I've met girls who had absolutely nothing, they were fat, ugly, had acne, a horrible personality - annoying, obnoxious, dumb, no sense of humor, pessimistic, they always complained and talked shit about everyone and everything, etc. - and they still had boyfriends, women simply can't lose!
Ohhh...and I also rejected by some of them in a very rude and condescending manner, like they were way out of my league.
Fucking hell fat girls and truly femcel girls are honestly disgusting. They don't deserve anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeof316, Gonthar and Schizotypalcel
The only guys I see with girls are all 6'2+ or htn+
i go out a lot, actually went to concert 2 days ago a decent bit of mtb w short looksmax or even high ltn bfs who were shorter, same thing applies to my school

• +1
Reactions: watah and noonespecial
i go out a lot, actually went to concert 2 days ago a decent bit of mtb w short looksmax or even high ltn bfs who were shorter, same thing applies to my school
Mirin them but they're still probably better than me. Btw since you're a new greycel start repping people when you engage in threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: princeof316 and Schizotypalcel

You forgot 6’4 and chadlite