Girls only want what other girls want

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I notice this is mostly with women. Sometimes they think a guy is nothing special but see other girls simp and they also start simping

I notice they don’t do this only with guys they like the most popular shit. That’s why girls always have iPhones and the bags, clothes, listen to music everything that is trending.

Men tend to be much more unique, I don’t think a guy minds if other guys don’t like the girl he likes if anything that’s better

Men also do have this to an extent with purchase but not as strong as girls do

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, LancasteR, whiteislandpill and 20 others
Brainless whores do brainless things

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, AutisticGymcel, whiteislandpill and 5 others
it's true to a certain extent

• +1
Reactions: emo and Sub5UglyMan
it's true to a certain extent
It’s true to every extent even when a girl has a special nische it’s always what other girls also have

As soon as a girl sees u surrounded by other women she automatically looks

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I like your threads because they are not the usual 'chad or death' mantra, of course they are things you know but every now and then it's good to remember them

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Iasacrko
Hypergamy is the most eternal principle of female nature there is no other way to explain rejections, it's easy as to see what is the guy foids look when he enters the room: the most popular one, the most rich one, the most handsome one. And that's the only guy they look at lol.

Happened in school, college, university, work. Natural selection they say, women would rather share a Chad than to live with an average man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Agree except the part about men being unique. Normie men IRL are clones that do the same NT activities and like the same type of women.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, AutisticGymcel, BeanletMogger and 5 others
Agree except the part about men being unique. Normie men IRL are clones that do the same NT activities and like the same type of women.
If there's one thing you generally have to do, it's not to be unique

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
No. Foids have only one type of man they like so of course if one foid wants some man - every single foid on Earth will like this man.

I like your threads because they are not the usual 'chad or death' mantra, of course they are things you know but every now and then it's good to remember them
There is no water thread because there’s always someone who doesn’t know something

Also as for extreme blackpill I think as in with most things in life when there are more than one very strong opinion the truth lies somewhere in the middle

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
There is no water thread because there’s always someone who doesn’t know something

Also as for extreme blackpill I think as in with most things in life when there are more than one very strong opinion the truth lies somewhere in the middle
Thinking is an act of division that's why we think in opposites, a subject (a woman) cannot be and not be at the same time. There's probabilities like "most women are or a certain amount of women aren't". If all foids were different there's nothing to compare. Overthinking leads to schizophrenia.

Last edited:
No. Foids have only one type of man they like so of course if one foid wants some man - every single foid on Earth will like this man.
It is á confirmed truth studies have been made where girls rate men lower when they find out other girls also did

The opposite is also true

A guy who has a haram of women in hs or college will only continue to multiply due to others seeitit

thats why niggas in relationships are always wanted more than single niggas

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, BeanletMogger, Iasacrko and 1 other person
thats why niggas in relationships are always wanted more than single niggas
Yes many men also reported not getting much attention before being in a relationship

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I got assfucked by some homo, so I tied him up and set him on fire.
I got attacked by a homo irl jfl

Last week I was in a train and this guy was leaning into me so I lightly push him and ask what he wanted

That nigga got so mad he followed me after the train stopped and came confront me with his hands in his pockets like to suggest he had a knife or something

Jfl idk what would’ve happened but then some other guys came help me since he was already fucking around with multiple ppl in the train

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
What about ramirez
He had a whole ass fan base and usually when there’s a couple of girls simping others follow along

That’s why his fan base got so huge

Jfl he literally proves this if anything

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Now ik why i find many genuinely cool guys while so many hollow empty shells of women

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and BeanletMogger
Most foids really dont have a personality. All can be put in 2 maybe 3 types of personality depending on looks

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
I notice this is mostly with women. Sometimes they think a guy is nothing special but see other girls simp and they also start simping

I notice they don’t do this only with guys they like the most popular shit. That’s why girls always have iPhones and the bags, clothes, listen to music everything that is trending.

Men tend to be much more unique, I don’t think a guy minds if other guys don’t like the girl he likes if anything that’s better

Bro just learned about pre selection

No wonder they all have npc music taste