Girls past relationships dont matter

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I dont even know why I ever cared about my girlfriend kissing other boys in the past

iT DONT MATTER SON

I mogged all those 5'2 manlets to oblivion, and my girlfriend is ashamed even looking in their direction looking back at her boyfriend now (me, the superior, dark badboy, REAL man)

She now belongs to me, everything she owns is now mine. I dont care if she kissed other boys in the past, I DONT GIVE A SHIT

ITS HER FAULT FOR KISSING SUBHUMANS AND SHE WILL ALWAYS CRINGE LOOKING BACK AT IT, SO SHE WILL TRY TO NOT REMEMBER

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3202, DarkTriadPeerReview and 2 others
yes, goy. her past never matters. she was a cum-guzzling whore who got gangbanged by the basketball team. then she backpacked through europe where she sampled the semen of every euro-Chad who said 'Salut!' to her. But all that is in the past, son. Now she's grown into a mature, virtuous woman.

She is yours now and you should be grateful to have her. After all, it's you who got to marry her, not Chad!

Chad was just a fuckboi loser in her past who treated her as a cumbucket. But now she's your QUEEN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 3202 and 5 others
I dont even know why I ever cared about my girlfriend kissing other boys in the past

iT DONT MATTER SON

I mogged all those 5'2 manlets to oblivion, and my girlfriend is ashamed even looking in their direction looking back at her boyfriend now (me, the superior, dark badboy, REAL man)

She now belongs to me, everything she owns is now mine. I dont care if she kissed other boys in the past, I DONT GIVE A SHIT

ITS HER FAULT FOR KISSING SUBHUMANS AND SHE WILL ALWAYS CRINGE LOOKING BACK AT IT, SO SHE WILL TRY TO NOT REMEMBER
Incel tears level cope

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Roping Subhuman
I am only attracted to women who have had sex with at least 20 men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
yes, goy. her past never matters. she was a cum-guzzling whore who got gangbanged by the basketball team. then she backpacked through europe where she sampled the semen of every euro-Chad who said 'Salut!' to her. But all that is in the past, son. Now she's grown into a mature, virtuous woman.

She is yours now and you should be grateful to have her. After all, it's you who got to marry her, not Chad!

Chad was just a fuckboi loser in her past who treated her as a cumbucket. But now she's your QUEEN.
You're right bro! She only kissed boys when she was 13 years old, now she has changed. Into my woman. My queen 👸🏼. The future mother of my babies 👶🏽

Tbh I dont even remember my past. The past dont matter!

Incel tears level cope
I dont care what she has done bro. It doesnt affect me at all. My girlfriend regrets ever doing anything before she met me

impregnate that bitch young my friend, spread your dom seed into her womb and make some chad babes

You say that because you know your gf kissed other guys before.

Unreal Coping.

impregnate that bitch young my friend, spread your dom seed into her womb and make some chad babes
I will post my babies on this site tbh for rating of their prenatal T. They will be twins, a girl and a boy. You will be the uncles my brothers!
Its better than worrying about something in the past. Why would I care?
You say that because you know your gf kissed other guys before.

Unreal Coping.
My gf kissed them because she was young and dumb at 13. Now, she is my woman

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
I will post my babies on this site tbh for rating of their prenatal T. They will be twins, a girl and a boy. You will be the uncles my brothers!
Damn right son, they need some dom uncles in their lives so the son can grow into a real man

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
legit son, she was young and dumb with tyrone's tongue down her throat, now she's your queen who won't even kiss you on the cheeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2756
legit son, she was young and dumb with tyrone's tongue down her throat, now she's your queen who won't even kiss you on the cheeks
At least she blows me kisses sometimes and kisses my forehead!
Some chad dom name, and some conservative sweet name for the girl.

I like Jax for a boy name, it's so dark triad.
Jax is great dark triad name. Like mortal kombat

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
I WANT A VIRGIN

A girl's past doesn't matter unless she was fucked by a Chad.

Cant believe you guys fall for this losers LARPS

You can't be a tall goodlooking guy whos social low inhib butterfly with a gf if you're on an incel site 24/7 and too high inhib to post your face

Low inhib and goodlooking = face posted, e.g: Crisick, Orb, Technoslav, etc. etc.

Blocked.