Girl's personality changed after I did face reveal?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
I was talking to this girl online, and initially she typed a lot more texts, and more sophisticated texts, and seemed to have a very feminine personality towards me. Talked about beautiful things, flowers, city landscapes, ocean, scenery, and romantic shits. Then I decided to do a face reveal so we become less strangers, and slowly her personality seemed to have changed to more tomboyish, and friendly instead of romantic towards me. Also more "LOL, lmao, haha" "dawg", like im talking to a guy...

Is this her true personality and she got comfortable with me or have I been friendzoned? Do I look retarded or something or why did she go from talking about flowers and pretty things, and romantic stuff with me to funny shits and humor and behaving like a kid, and laughing a lot instead of a feminine woman like before?

Over?

There weren't any changes in reply rates, in fact, I think it improved, but idk,

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gonion wanter, 5'7 zoomer, wastedspermcel and 6 others
I was talking to this girl online, and initially she typed a lot more texts, and more sophisticated texts, and seemed to have a very feminine personality towards me. Talked about beautiful things, flowers, city landscapes, ocean, scenery, and romantic shits. Then I decided to do a face reveal so we become less strangers, and slowly her personality seemed to have changed to more tomboyish, and friendly instead of romantic towards me. Also more "LOL, lmao, haha" "dawg", like im talking to a guy...

Is this her true personality and she got comfortable with me or have I been friendzoned? Do I look retarded or something or why did she go from talking about flowers and pretty things, and romantic stuff with me to funny shits and humor and behaving like a kid, and laughing a lot instead of a feminine woman like before?

Over?

There weren't any changes in reply rates, in fact, I think it improved, but idk,
I would rather smash my valuables than ever have something like this happen to me and live with it. I hate to break it to you bro but it's over

Over?

If it improved I'm not sure

Over?

Yes, it's over.

She didn't like you and didn't find you sexually attractive, so she switched from romance and fantasies to friendship and friendzone.

If you choose to remain in this situation, she will use you for online chat therapy where she talks and shares things with "her buddy" who will never be anything more than just a buddy who's time will be wasted for literal nothing in return.

Delete the chat and don't interact with her, it's a waste of time. She clearly won't view you in a sexual way, which is proven by the fact her personality and behavior towards you changed.

Don't hope that if you stay with her and play the "nice guy" card, she will have sex with you, it's not gonna happen.

Sexual attraction is something that happens in the spot immediately, and can't be negotiated. Attraction either happens the second you see someone or doesn't happen at all. Attraction is not negotiable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and wastedspermcel
Yes, it's over.

She didn't like you and didn't find you sexually attractive, so she switched from romance and fantasies to friendship and friendzone.

If you choose to remain in this situation, she will use you for online chat therapy where she talks and shares things with "her buddy" who will never be anything more than just a buddy who's time will be wasted for literal nothing in return.

Delete the chat and don't interact with her, it's a waste of time. She clearly won't view you in a sexual way, which is proven by the fact her personality and behavior towards you changed.

Don't hope that if you stay with her and play the "nice guy" card, she will have sex with you, it's not gonna happen.

Sexual attraction is something that happens in the spot immediately, and can't be negotiated. Attraction either happens the second you see someone or doesn't happen at all. Attraction is not negotiable.
we had almost exactly same personality too, and a ton of shits in common, why does looks have to ruin everything. fuck this world. i wont find another girl like this man. fuck this.

It means your not good looking enough and she friendzoned your ass
isn't it obvious

if you were ugly she would stop talking with you at once after face reveal

• +1
Reactions: Clqs

Over?

Thaats why u dont edate

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel

Over?

ya it's over Mann...

we had almost exactly same personality too, and a ton of shits in common, why does looks have to ruin everything. fuck this world. i wont find another girl like this man. fuck this.
Looks is everything. Looks is what causes the spark. If a person likes specific looks, you will cause the spark when the person sees you. If you don't have the looks the person likes, then no spark.

The answer is either yes or no, and there is no in-between scenario. You either have the looks that cause the spark or you don't.

Either way, just play your game and play your chance, you have nothing to lose, and still it's better than nothing, but always keep in mind what has already been said, to make it more predictable and not to be so affected after the worst case scenario if it happens..

Extremely black pilling experience.

Then I decided to do a face reveal so we become less strangers, and slowly her personality seemed to have changed to more tomboyish, and friendly instead of romantic towards me. Also more "LOL, lmao, haha" "dawg", like im talking to a guy...
Just tell her to stop:
"Don't do...that....I thought we had something special, you seemed so mature for your age...."

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger