Girls prefer masculine robust men over skinny fags like chico

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
just fucking LOL if you seriously think girls would prefer this low T skinny fag
Image result for francisco lachowski body

over a high t masculine robust man like this
Image result for muscular tall white man

assuming theyre not retarded of course

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, disillusioned and Chadelite
You’re right but depends how tall the masc guy is.
Imagine looking like him = 3 slays a day jfl

just fucking LOL u should kys if you seriously think girls would prefer this low T skinny fag
Image result for francisco lachowski body

over a high t masculine robust man like this
Image result for muscular tall white man

assuming theyre not retarded of course
prime girls would prefer chico

prime girls would prefer chico
no they wouldnt
What is it with this site and "prime girls prefer skinny fags with zero muscle at all bro"
THEY DONT 99% girls who arent retarded like tall robust men with muscles and masculine faces if you say otherwise your coping

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Chadelite
prime girls prefer lean guys like chico. not joking. ive talked to so many young girls, they all says at least till early 20s they dont like muscular guys that much.
and i literally saw the most brutal blackpill that girl replied to the thread muscular 5'7 vs lean 5'11
'i guess guys rationalize with muscles much but girls primarily care about height, dressing fit etc, so 5'11 with no muscle will always mog the shit out of muscular 5'7 guys'

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 470 and UglyMan
I would want to be either one of them. Leaning towards Chico though. He has great frame and could gym more. Also he’s 6’4”

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and toolateforme
no they wouldnt
What is it with this site and "prime girls prefer skinny fags with zero muscle at all bro"
THEY DONT 99% girls who arent retarded like tall robust men with muscles and masculine faces if you say otherwise your coping
bruh its true, high school girls are talking about k pop stars not worlds strongest man competition winners

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Chico looks really underwhelming in that picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, v123q43 and UglyMan
prime girls prefer lean guys like chico. not joking. ive talked to so many young girls, they all says at least till early 20s they dont like muscular guys that much.
and i literally saw the most brutal blackpill that girl replied to the thread muscular 5'7 vs lean 5'11
'i guess guys rationalize with muscles much but girls primarily care about height, dressing fit etc, so 5'11 with no muscle will always mog the shit out of muscular 5'7 guys'
of course 5'11 with no muscle would mog 5'7 manlet with muscle i said girls like tall robust muscular men with masculine faces and you guys say that women never actually say what they like LMFAO now your going against your own ideoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 470, DidntRead and 3 others
bottom is boring and overcompensating for a lack of natural beauty.

chico was a work of art

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, litaz, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
of course 5'11 with no muscle would mog 5'7 with muscle i said girls like tall robust men with masculine faces and you guys say that women never actually say what they like LMFAO now your going against your own ideoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
yeah if same height, muscular chico is better than lean chico. but not masculine face.
these girls are seriously obsessed with pretty boy faces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and UglyMan
and this what girls think of when you say "muscular guys"
Image result for roided bodybuilder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Chadelite and v123q43
All girls prefer atleast a little bit of muscle

• +1
Reactions: v123q43
Say what you want about the second guy but he actually has a lot of sex appeal to high E ovulating women.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and mr contemptuous
Imagine thinking that someone mogs Chico, and thinking that he is a twink when he has the perfect body to slay. JFL at genetics copers.

Yes, yes yes women prefer masculines guy, ri..right guys? Soo so soo I can roidmaxxx guys right? Be be because I have shit genes.

Tenor 3
Tenor 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, toolateforme, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Stfu mentalcel

they prefer the one that can kill/bully/mogg the other, so in poor area they want the mos violent kingpin, in rich areas the most prettyboy fraternity statusmaxxed, in gym niches the biggest most muscular, in the jungle the most suited hunter (may be the fastest or the strongest), is not universal.

He’s huge compared to the average guy

Daily reminder Chico is like 6'3-6'4 bro

• +1
Reactions: Hector