Girls React to Seeing Sean O'Pry in the flesh

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs

How do I know it was him?

The same girls said something about it on a forum, and some other girl in a joking manner just happened to post a pic of him saying 'lol did he look anything like this?' and it turned out it was him, they did not know he was a big time male model. The video says 2010.

They also mention not being attracted to blondes
He was "TEN STEPS ABOVE". That's the difference between a sub-8 and a 8+ MM, even though it's only 1-2 points, to a woman it's TEN STEPS ABOVE.
They start fantasizing over the prospect of hooking up with the chad and them him disappearing and never texting them again, classic pump and dump. Women WANT to be fucked and chucked by chad.

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter, TheEndHasNoEnd, SpearOfOrion and 3 others
Fuarrrrk if women don't fantasize with hours about how gl you are it's over

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TheChosenChad, psl7 fatty and 5 others
Holy fuck This is Litterally crazy how they talk about him.Hes cute and Beautiful and they wanna marry him.2:08:"I think he was really tall too..." Height and face pill boys take it in and swallow it down

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU

They also mention not being attracted to blondes
He was "TEN STEPS ABOVE". That's the difference between a sub-8 and a 8+ MM, even though it's only 1-2 points, to a woman it's TEN STEPS ABOVE.
They start fantasizing over the prospect of hooking up with the chad and them him disappearing and never texting them again, classic pump and dump. Women WANT to be fucked and chucked by chad.

It’s 100x times different . Girls will fuck Male models even if they are not her type

already saw this on lookism

expected of them to react like this

all of this is nothing compared to celebrity/rap status. heard tons of girls screaming as a stampede

2:11

"do people stop you on the street who know you now"

"uhh I really don't think so-- I photograph a lot better than I look in person"

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 685
all of this is nothing compared to celebrity/rap status. heard tons of girls screaming as a stampede

2:11

"do people stop you on the street who know you now"

"uhh I really don't think so-- I photograph a lot better than I look in person"

He was not famous back then. Of course. Now he's famous.

670k followers. Keep coping

Famous = house hold name

you fucking fagot he’s isn’t famous. You ask a 100 people in real life who he is, they couldn’t tell you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infidel hunter, doll, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
HURRR MUH ASPIE STARE XDDD

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, TheEndHasNoEnd, BigBoy and 1 other person
Famous = house hold name

you fucking fagot he’s isn’t famous. You ask a 100 people in real life who he is, they couldn’t tell you.
There are different levels of fame you retard. He is more famous than many rappers. You cant just compare him to Justin Bieber.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
There are different levels of fame you retard. He is more famous than many rappers. You cant just compare him to Justin Bieber.

Muh muh he’s a little famous.

Keep sucking his fucking dick.

He isn’t famous.