Girls react to seeing Sean Opry IRL

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

👁️

"I would give anything to be with him for 9 hours. And then if he decided to be an asshole and not talk to me for the next 4 months I'd be ok. He's just that good looking."

inb4 not opry
from another forum:
"The same girls said something about it on a forum, and some other girl in a joking manner just happened to post a pic of him saying 'lol did he look anything like this?' and it turned out it was him, they did not know he was a big time male model. The video says 2010. "
also girls said it was a maroon car in the end of the video, sean used to drive a maroon back in 2010 when he wasnt famous

bb-but he looks like and alien.. muh muh he looks like a robot
Tumblr m5w0eeJ7Tt1rqdfhmo1 500

keep coping

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oculorum, doll, PrisonMike and 5 others
THEIR SO UGLY ONCE AGAIN HYPERGAMY

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Oculorum, PrisonMike, Patrick Baitman and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oculorum, 5'8manlet, wagbox and 4 others
I just lost 100 iq points

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, RecessedPrettyboy and Fear
No one cares OP. Girls go crazy for Adrien Brody too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and RecessedPrettyboy
He has niche appeal no one is denying that and those girls are ugly so doesn't matter anyway

O’Pry obviously has insane appeal and isn’t nearly as alien as some users here make him out to be. Whoever thinks that he struggles even for a microsecond with any foid is a coping subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 756, doll and 2 others
No one cares OP. Girls go crazy for Adrien Brody too.
are u dumb jfl? status halo doesnt count wtf
the girls saw him on the streets and there was literally 0 status influence there
you think they would say the same if they saw Adrien Brody but didnt know who he was on the streets? jfl

O’Pry obviously has insane appeal and isn’t nearly as alien as some users here make him out to be. Whoever thinks that he struggles even for a microsecond with any foid is a coping subhuman.
That's why he is dating an utter subhuman JFL

are u dumb jfl? status halo doesnt count wtf
the girls saw him on the streets and there was literally 0 status influence there
you think they would say the same if they saw Adrien Brody but didnt know who he was on the streets? jfl
Cope, they clearly know who Sean O'Pry is and are milking off his MM status as seen by posting some retarded Youtube video. Women legitimately think Adrien Brody is goodlooking, plenty of other Hollywood subhumans have more status than him yet they don't get the same treatment. Women are dumb.

• Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Didn't you copy that from this thread?

lol no it was from another forum:
i didnt see that was already posted here

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t

Cope, they clearly know who Sean O'Pry is and are milking off his MM status as seen by posting some retarded Youtube video. Women legitimately think Adrien Brody is goodlooking, plenty of other Hollywood subhumans have more status than him yet they don't get the same treatment. Women are dumb.
opry is dating a subhuman?
65dc0b9cd627470fdf346739a4a794d1

just lol

• JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000

Subhuman? No one is denying that Sean O’Pry looks somewhat like a human feline but like...

Obviously he has less appeal than tera gigachads like Hernan Drago but I would suck shit straight out of a chimpanzee’s ass to look like him.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
sometimes i feel like this board is delusional... maybe its just me
imagine calling her subhuman JFL
if she is subhuman imagine what an average girl is to him lol

He’s very good looking lol what do you expect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back