Girls reply to my chadfish in less than a minute

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
But never reply to me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, PYT, Timelessbrah and 4 others
Show pics of your chadfish. I chadlitefished (with body halo) yesterday and got discouraging results. Although I got matches I had to carry the whole conversation and those bitches only give me one-word replies most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6095
i dont remember the blackcel who did that experiment with 2 accounts, one of him and one of tyrone and he swiped on the same girls. It ended up that he matched with a girl on both accounts and she would INSTANTLY reply to tyrone and was super interested but literally had 1 word replies to his real profile. over if you arent chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
Show pics of your chadfish. I chadlitefished (with body halo) yesterday and got discouraging results. Although I got matches I had to carry the whole conversation and those bitches only give me one-word replies most of the time

It’s on Instagram

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy

Now when I look at him I realize it's probably not a chadlite despite the body halo. With this looks you can do okay on tinder but not great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

View attachment 658952View attachment 658953View attachment 658955
Now when I look at him I realize it's probably not a chadlite despite the body halo. With this looks you can do okay on tinder but not great

It's so fucking over for most men it's not even funny.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc, Subhuman Philtrum, Taylorswift and 2 others