Girls say Im skinny and should gain weight

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Meanwhile i am higher than average FFMI and lean (around 12% bodyfat)
And still these bitches with their fat bellys tell me I look skinny, but I can probably outlift 80% of guys. Lmao at girls standards. Or they are just dumb and cant differenciate between muscle and fat mass and think bloated 20%bf guys with the same amount of muscle as me are much more muscular

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 3583, Darkstrand and 4 others
ok des it next week im doxing u for reel u eutistic piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, diggbicc, Mr.cope and 1 other person
And still these bitches with their fat bellys tell me I look skinny, but I can probably outlift 80% of guys. Lmao at girls standards. Or they are just dumb and cant differenciate between muscle and fat mass and think bloated 20%bf guys with the same amount of muscle as me are much more muscular
fat bitches would call me anorexic/very skinny at 18% bf lmao. they don't know a thing, if you don't resemble a bowling ball you're skinny to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Don't pay attention to what those dumb bitches say. Pay attention to what they do.

They'll say shit like this but then curve soft faced fat guys all day everyday.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, diggbicc, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
Maybe they see you in clothes and indeed lean guys look skinny in clothes

They don't know shit

i had same is your skull too big for body?

Meanwhile BR girls at 14 while eating feijoada a day in between look like this:

giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice
But a bigger head is still better than a peanut skull. We just have to fill our frames out and get bigger
depends on how do you see a big head