girls should be approaching me

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
If women arent throwing pussy at you from the get go you need to plastic surgerymaxx asap approaching girls means you are of lower value and you recognize that, that's why men approach. Women are the ones that choose. There needs to be more legit plastic surgery maxxers in here.

Hardmaxx > softmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
surgery making you a chad is an affair of case by case, nothing automatic

Doesnt even need to be Chad I'll be happy with chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
Chad is mostly god-given territory. 99% of looksmaxing will only end up getting you to high tier normie level, then maybe status halo can ascend you to fuck Stacys after that. This is the strategy most celebrities use.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Bechadish
even if youre chad the chances of a girl above psl 4 randomly approaching you is very slim

• +1
Chad is god-given territory. 99% of looksmaxing will only end up getting you to high tier normie level, then maybe look for status halo to ascend you after that.
Absolutely true, and even for beeing high tier normie you must be at worst okish normie with a good pheno and fixable failos.
If you'r ethnic you must be gl already to be high tier normie.
even if youre chad the chances of a girl above psl 4 randomly approaching you is very slim
In street definitively, but in club, bar no.
Still people here are delusionnal believing surgery will ascend them to chad, and even if they became chad - which is near impossible - girls won't throw at you, or your life won't become so fucking incredible. Yes you'll have much more dopamine rush, easier dates etc but you'll still need to be NT and have a good job, height, statut, money, nothing automatic.

Absolutely true, and even for beeing high tier normie you must be at worst okish normie with a good pheno and fixable failos.
If you'r ethnic you must be gl already to be high tier normie.

In street definitively, but in club, bar no.
Still people here are delusionnal believing surgery will ascend them to chad, and even if they became chad - which is near impossible - girls won't throw at you, or your life won't become so fucking incredible. Yes you'll have much more dopamine rush, easier dates etc but you'll still need to be NT and have a good job, height, statut, money, nothing automatic.
I already have a decent job

• +1
  • +1
And yes approching women is the lowest IQ move to ever do.
Even incels won't like that unkown ppl come to them.

Yes you'll have much more dopamine rush, easier dates etc but you'll still need to be NT and have a good job, height, statut, money, nothing automatic.
If you are truly gl with no failos, all that stuff you stated should come automatically, especially being gl in development years through hs. This is why looks are everything, it's like a domino effect in all aspects of your life everything will become automatic in most cases (nt,job etc

• +1
Not true.
I got approached alot by psl 4 foids
Yes I've gotten approached by psl 4 foids too the goal is to be approached by psl 5

• +1
Reactions: Almu
Yes I've gotten approached by psl 4 foids too the goal is to be approached by psl 5
Would be insane but really hard tbh. They will have plenty of men in their dms already.

Girls approach me all the time. It's called choosing signals. They come near you and make themselves available.

If you are truly gl with no failos, all that stuff you stated should come automatically, especially being gl in development years through hs. This is why looks are everything, it's like a domino effect in all aspects of your life everything will become automatic in most cases (nt,job etc
i agree but only to some extent. It doesn't make you intelligent. I know a legit 6 psl guy, but he is not intelligent and will most likely never do a high job.

If women arent throwing pussy at you from the get go you need to plastic surgerymaxx asap approaching girls means you are of lower value and you recognize that, that's why men approach. Women are the ones that choose. There needs to be more legit plastic surgery maxxers in here.

Hardmaxx > softmaxx
Women always choose man, not only human women

Women are throwing themselves at me they just happen to all be chubby 4/10’s JFL

chad or death

getting cold approached or death

getting offers for sex as soon as she meets you or death

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4991