Girls should be married young

S

standardcel

Kraken
14-18

They just become whores if they don’t get married young their sex drive is higher when they are jbs and they are sluttier and hornier and cock thirsty

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, JL~, gigell and 2 others
IMG 6571

Let them enjoy and embrace their inner whore who is dying to live out her wildest fantasies. Let them do absolutely anything and everything. I could not care any less

• Love it
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Let them enjoy and embrace their inner whore who is dying to live out her wildest fantasies. Let them do absolutely anything and everything. I could not care any less
They don’t know what they are doing.

this was obvious for all of human civilization, across continents, for all of human history

but society trying to reinvent the wheel now smh
and that wheel be looking like this right now

a-close-view-of-a-car-that-has-been-in-an-accident-and-has-resulted-in-the-front-wheel-been-broken-off-from-the-main-chasey-of-the-car-the-wheel-has-2BK3WD8.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, deadmanwalking, JL~ and 2 others
They don’t know what they are doing.
They do in fact know what they are doing. They have agency. Let them remain fully liberated and they can enjoy and reap what they can from it. I will personally never bear the brunt of their decisions in any way and don’t care.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
They do in fact know what they are doing. They have agency. Let them remain fully liberated and they can enjoy and reap what they can from it. I will personally never bear the brunt of their decisions in any way and don’t care.
I mean they don’t understand that it damages them. They think it’s fun and sexy to be a whore but it destroys them at the end when they are whores and not only them but also the cuck who they ltr or marry

WATERRRRRR

I mean they don’t understand that it damages them. They think it’s fun and sexy to be a whore but it destroys them at the end when they are whores and not only them but also the cuck who they ltr or marry
Why do you care about these women being destroyed? (they’re not).

Why do you care about the cucks who they marry? You’ll never stop beta males from living out their purpose.

Why do you care about these women being destroyed? (they’re not).

Why do you care about the cucks who they marry? You’ll never stop beta males from living out their purpose.
Because unless u want to stay single u have to marry these damaged whores

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
I will never in a million billion years marry them. I will die happily as a single man before ever choosing to marry the status quo.

I will never fight against the system either. They can do whatever they want and have sex as early as the first day they get their period for all I’m concerned.

you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Why put this pressure on yourself.

Besides, not ALL women are damaged whores. Just a BIG PORTION which can make dating more challenging than it used to be. Accept that, but don't give up all hope.

I will never in a million billion years marry them. I will die happily as a single man before ever choosing to marry the status quo.

I will never fight against the system either. They can do whatever they want and have sex as early as the first day they get their period for all I’m concerned.
you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Why put this pressure on yourself.

Besides, not ALL women are damaged whores. Just a BIG PORTION which can make dating more challenging than it used to be. Accept that, but don't give up all hope.
I won’t see how normie cucks continue their lineage while I accept defeat

It is basically over at this point.No need to try LTR,Globohomo Jews have won this war.There is no future for young males.Just pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: standardcel