Girls Think Men want Bodys

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat You are Not
I remember asking a girl what do you think men find most attractive about a girl she said ass or tits jfl. We want Face jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air, MedMogger, Gaygymmaxx and 4 others
I remember asking a girl what do you think men find most attractive about a girl she said ass or tits jfl. We want Face jfl
i disagree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, Henry Rollins, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
jfl! yeah bro jfl… this post made me “jfl” bro

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, watah and CopiumX
You are right but each guy is different and some may accept sub-par face if good body. Personally i think face is everything aslong as they aren't fat/overweight.

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
the best body is more attractive then the best face
Such cope, Look at adriana lima in her prime or brooke shields face in her prime, face is everything.

• Love it
the best body is more attractive then the best face
from
Such cope, Look at adriana lima in her prime or brooke shields face in her prime, face is everything.
maybe for someone with low test, adriana lima is mid espcially with her body

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MedMogger, JohnDoe, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
guys who have options prefer body tbh

unless you are cold climatecel where ppl walk around wearing 20 kilos of clothing most guys will prefer mid face and fogger body

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MedMogger, Henry Rollins and CopiumX
from

maybe for someone with low test, adriana lima is mid espcially with her body
>barret avi
>adriana lima is mid
tiktokcel fellas.. insanely low IQ child

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
guys who have options prefer body tbh

unless you are cold climatecel where ppl walk around wearing 20 kilos of clothing most guys will prefer mid face and fogger body
fogger face is good for internet clout tho probably thats what mfs from tiktokcel gen take into consideration when saying they prefer high psl over fogger body

Yes, but so fucking her ass is nicer:lul:

• JFL
Why is Adriana Lima so hyped up among pslers

• Hmm...
Have you looked at the threads on this forum??

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and ICXCLuvr
Not really. Body will make men go crazy, and elevates the SMV of the woman ad infinitum, providing she is at least MTB. For sex body mogs face so hard is not even a contest. For offspring, that is another story.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, boss8055 and Henry Rollins
It's similar to how we misappropriate male gaze for female gaze. Not only do they get BBLs and boob jobs, but they are oblivious to the fact that one of the most attractive traits to a man facially is neoteny. Pretty much every surgery on a foid apart from rhinos and bimax descends them LOL.

Only .org users care more about face than body

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish and Henry Rollins
Face, ass and tits. Not all face bro 😭

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
No because if she has a fogger face but is too fat it kills the appeal

Body for men is what height is to women iiwii

nb care abt ts bro. irl ppl care more abt body than face

lima has a pretty decent body though when she isnt starvemaxxing specially considering that when she was active as a model the meta in the industry was stick-bodied foids. lima is one of the main culprits for the change towards more 'naturally lean with curves' bodies for female underwear models (VS isnt high fashion anyways)

even when she was, everybody was saying she had a big butt - compared to most of her colleagues lima kept her thick buttocks even when starving for the catwalk

Last edited:
We do, youre just gay