Girls thinking "chads" taken (Cap or Truth)

N

NotBlueFox

Iron
So, theres this thing that I see a lot of people say in real life and comment sections of "how to know if your an attractive man" I clicked on it to look at the copeium this guy was giving his audience. Any way a few people in the comment section said that other girls told them "I always assumed you where a fuck boy/had lots of girls msging you so I never talked to you even though I was attracted to you" or variations of that. Eg irl some one close to me was like yeah my sons is in college and some of the girls near him in a dorm room said (some similar bull shit here) to him. I wanted to tell her that it was 100% bull shit but I couldn't because thats just horrible.

Is this like actually some thing chads get I just doubt it as personally girls that have "liked" me have come up even if it took them a while or they make it hella obvious with actions.

so what you're basically tryna say is that you're a chad

Well, being GL is one thing and being hot on top of that is another.

Some girls are definitely wary of hot GL guys but not of ordinary GL guys though.

Being hot and looking intimidating makes those kind of girls fuckin' insecure around you so they might even reject you preemptively to protect their egos.

Only slutty type girls who are horny and don't give a damn about consequences and can move on after fucking with you will make it so obvious that they want your dick and then it's up to you to make a move and finish the deal.

That's the way it is, looking hot and intimidating is double edged sword for guys as it attracts hoes but deters girls who seek LTR because they're way too insecure being in a relationship with a guy who attracts hoes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back