girls used to grope my booty in middle school

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

i stand on business.
i would just walk by her and she would grope my ass. she was like the only girl i’ve ever had actual chemistry with too, now i’m a oldass nigga, times flies i swear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Xtra, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
i would just walk by her and she would grope my ass. she was like the only girl i’ve ever had actual chemistry with too, now i’m a oldass nigga, times flies i swear
same i hate having a female size ass i remember getting teased for it especially the time when some bimbo slut grabbed my ass hard then i turned around she just giggled then walked away, then when i tried getting with her a week later she rejected me for some skinny ntfag with a tiny flat ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and GabachoCopium
same i hate having a female size ass i remember getting teased for it especially the time when some bimbo slut grabbed my ass hard then i turned around she just giggled then walked away, then when i tried getting with her a week later she rejected me for some skinny ntfag with a tiny flat ass
my ass isn’t even big, she just liked me and would grope my ass. but yeah sounds pretty brutal for you bro

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
my ass isn’t even big, she just liked me and would grope my ass. but yeah sounds pretty brutal for you bro
it made me feel like a feminine joke

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Mine is larger than average too ngl. Fucking over for curries with a frame even near mine

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium