Girls want things they can’t have

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Remember this most girls are spoilt by their fathers and mothers

So once they get something they have always wanted they lose interest in it which is why u must show them they are replaceable

This reminded me of the time I got my PS4 I’ve always wanted it I played on it a lot for the first couple of months but then I grew tired of it. And now I don’t want it anymore because a higher quality console has been released.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: audreyen, CristianT, Deleted member 4797 and 16 others

So once they get something they have always wanted they lose interest in it which is why u must show them they are replaceable

This reminded me of the time I got my PS4 I’ve always wanted it I played on it a lot for the first couple of months but then I grew tired of it. And now I don’t want it anymore because a higher quality console has been released.
Just like i want this foid to breed slayer kids jfl.
Sad world son.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 10107, Mastermind and 10 others
Then why aren't MGTOW people desirable?
1495646875329-feminism.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Dogs, Deleted member 3832 and 13 others
its all about dopamine and expected dopamine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sdmaster, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9827 and 1 other person
Girls want emotional rollercoaster from Chad

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, sdmaster, Deleted member 1100 and 5 others
Not even women know what they want

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 11143, TUSSELEIF and 10 others
I want to rape women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 11143, audreyen and 13 others

girls are oppressed homie, get with the times

Being unavailable is legit. It works almost every time. Chasing fails every time.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, coping ethnic, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
ig girls want Exotic matter

pretty hard stuff to find

Being unavailable is legit. It works almost every time. Chasing fails every time.
being emotionally and contact-wise unavailable is why my 3rd to last ex left me, and she was really special. if you arent faking your unavailability, you are going to FAIL at interpersonal relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Everyone does nigga, that's why yall Niggas on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6128
women are lost and dont know what they want

they follow the culture obediently like npcs but subconsciously yearn for a father figure to dominate them and force them to behave rightly

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and Deleted member 4797
Once they go Chad they don’t go back

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 4332
Be at least above average looking + Have abundance mindset = Slayer

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 4797, ChestBrah and 2 others
They do know it’s just too superficial for them to admit it to themselves
they know exactly what they want but since it's mostly evil, egotistic, machiavellistic etc. and they like to think themselves as beautiful, innocent angels they bury the truth but still are directed by it.

girls want good looks. no mental gymnastic needed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and DrTony
  • +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 4797 and mortis
Cap

Once she becomes comfortable she doesn’t care anymore
imagine you date an stacy. would you lose interest in her over time? of course not until you find a better looking girl. don't cope by saying things like girls are different blah blah ... male or female we want the best possible genes and looks we can get. if she gets the best one she would not lose any intrest over time until she finds someone better . its human interactions it differs from ps4 and materials ffs

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
No they want chad

imagine you date an stacy. would you lose interest in her over time? of course not until you find a better looking girl. don't cope by saying things like girls are different blah blah ... male or female we want the best possible genes and looks we can get. if she gets the best one she would not lose any intrest over time until she finds someone better . its human interactions it differs from ps4 and materials ffs
You lose interest in women even if you don't find anything better, everything gets old after a while especially always fucking the same pussy. No more dopamine and shit like that.

being emotionally and contact-wise unavailable is why my 3rd to last ex left me, and she was really special. if you arent faking your unavailability, you are going to FAIL at interpersonal relationships.

What? U said it failed because u were unavailable, then said your going to fail if u dont fake being unavailable? Typo mistake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back