Girls who date me seriously have devastating IQ levels

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN
In this whore generation i remain delusion and stand on my views. Every dynamic in my adult relationships have been i can do whatever i want and the girl should do everything i want and conform to my boundaries. When they ask why i give the honest answer why more often than not.

Girls who want to stay with me after i express my strong boundaries are brutally retarded. There are much better looking and NT cucks they can be free with but its like the secretly agreeing with my values or are attracted to them. You really just need to be their type

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, Debetro, ElySioNs and 2 others
No girl has ever dated you pal take ur meds schizo ahh ungood in the head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, castizo, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
No girl has ever dated you pal take ur meds schizo ahh ungood in the head
Dont you have larping to do? Height to change? Race to change? Another identity crisis pending maybe

Dont you have larping to do? Height to change? Race to change? Another identity crisis pending maybe
Wdym blud

I'm 5'11.8 never claimed anything other than that, if i idd, was sarkasm

And ive always been white

Wdym blud

I'm 5'11.8 never claimed anything other than that, if i idd, was sarkasm

And ive always been white
No you havent lol you were native american then asian now youre claiming white, i could even find proof but I dont care

U got exposed for larping as some roided dude before

Now ur projecting onto me

No you havent lol you were native american then asian now youre claiming white, i could even find proof but I dont care

Native american?

laughs cage GIF

Nigga when did i claim
Funny GIF

When did i fucking claim to be native american ? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You're just fucking making up shit for the sake of winning the "online argument"

Kys

Native american?

laughs cage GIF

Nigga when did i claim
Funny GIF

When did i fucking claim to be native american ? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You're just fucking making up shit for the sake of winning the "online argument"

Kys
You did though, i can have screenshots any second i decide to care which wouldnt happen. Mirin ignoring the asian and roided one cuz u know damn well

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
You did though, i can have screenshots any second i decide to care which wouldnt happen. Mirin ignoring the asian and roided one cuz u know damn well
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Waiting for the screenshots

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
When did i claim to be native american & asian stop dodging fag
You did plus you used a roiders video and got exposed for it then bought a new username so nobody would know

I d g a f fatass

You did plus you used a roiders video and got exposed for it then bought a new username so nobody would know

I d g a f fatass
Never did that stop making shit up or prove some screenshots

Youre dodging hard rn faggot

Show pic of me clamining native american apparently retard

Never did that stop making shit up or prove some screenshots

Youre dodging hard rn faggot

Show pic of me clamining native american apparently retard
Keep begging faggot we all know ur a larper if u want ill make a thread asking if ppl remember

Cry ugly larper
SHOW FUCKING PROOF RETARDED NIGGER YOU GOT EXPOSED RIGHT FUCKING NOW FOR MAKING SHIT UP TO WIN AN ONLINE ARGUMENT BARK MORE RETARD

SHOW FUCKING PROOF RETARDED NIGGER YOU GOT EXPOSED RIGHT FUCKING NOW FOR MAKING SHIT UP TO WIN AN ONLINE ARGUMENT BARK MORE RETARD
IMG 6486

You could just ask for proof but Ok
youre more of a losers than the 25+ year old khhv on here lmao you have to larp getting girls thats just embarrassing

youre more of a losers than the 25+ year old khhv on here lmao you have to larp getting girls thats just embarrassing
Getting girls isnt an olympic sport lil bro

Also mirin arguing with me and defendinf a larper in two threads thats why ur a virgin
i don't know him or know anything hes done youre just a barking dog for no reason

i don't know him or know anything hes done youre just a barking dog for no reason
Im barking but uve been the one talking 2 me first,,
Weird nigga, this is why ur bitchless

Im barking but uve been the one talking 2 me first,,
Weird nigga, this is why ur bitchless
difference between virgin and bitchless

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
what is this thread about y'all pathetic ong

just mew, use Gua Sha and fix your personality
you will all be Chad's
ong

• JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid
Wow you are such a dark triad badass.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PeakIncels
buddy what do you want me to do, join the argument that started because a guy said your larping and you said as response that he larps too?
wow

buddy what do you want me to do, join the argument that started because a guy said your larping and you said as response that he larps too?
wow
Nope i dont care for ur two pence in reality

larps slaying^
I can prove it in different ways but you choose to seethe at me like a true incel

Also who mentioned slaying

Im talking about serious dating here, you just wanna bitch at me lol

I can prove it in different ways but you choose to seethe at me like a true incel

Also who mentioned slaying

Im talking about serious dating here
lmao youre so insecure

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Quit bashing each other, you all are my brocels

• Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid and PeakIncels

He is italian isn't he

lmao youre so insecure
You literally are u went off because of my thread and made up that i talked about slaying

Go fix your face and body and get bitches instead of taking ur anger on ur weird triggers

You literally are u went off because of my thread and made up that i talked about slaying

Go fix your face and body and get bitches
If you read what i said before you know its not about face or my body

lol insecure incel rage^
Im not raging i asked a question and im replying fast
Ur the only one who raged at me . No 2 incel trait being all talk and now ur the larper lil bro cant prove shi while i offered

🤡

Im not raging i asked a question and im replying fast
Ur the only one who raged at me . No 2 incel trait being all talk and now ur the larper lil bro cant prove shi while i offered

🤡
Youre so defensive, you reek of insecurity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back