GIRLS WHO FANTASISE ABOUT RAPE

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Bronze
I know this bpd egirl who is into me for 4 months, we were talking about stuff and it was about her imaginary personage getting raped. And i knew already that she is that bpd egirl type to think about that, but i just asked her straight and she said this
Otherperson

She is larping here, because im sure she fantasised about that a lot. Its so fucking disgusting, why would you even fucking want that. If you want someone to control over you and be dominant just fucking fantasise about that but not getting raped by some old ugly faggot with fucking belly. She defo loves to fantasise about older men and shit. WHYYY FUCKING FOIDS WHYYYY

Another egirl i know i asked about this situation. She literally gave the same answer. Is this only bpd and daddy issues thing or is it really common in fucking foids. Makes me fucking be disgusted from them. I hate some sympathy for this girl but i just lost it after she said this. I would happily fuck her when she sleeps or fuck her whenever i want, but i feel disgusted that she fantasised about getting raped. There is a pattern with girls like and the biggest pattern is them being a VIRGIN. Almost all girls who fantasise about this never had sexual experience and dont know shit about sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, klip11, bloomercel and 4 others
Sounds like you want to rape her and you're the one fantasizing 👺

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bomber517, PsychoH, LooksThinker and 3 others
Sounds like you want to rape her and you're the one fantasizing 👺
how you came to that conclusion from a text where i diss fucking mentally ill retars for dreaming about pedo shit

how you came to that conclusion from a text where i diss fucking mentally ill retars for dreaming about pedo shit
I mean you also said they're virgins

Just fuck her proper and set her straight innit

But that is hilarious she tried to pretend it's a third person fantasy what the fuck is that 🤣

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and vermillioncorefan

But that is hilarious she tried to pretend it's a third person fantasy what the fuck is that 🤣
I WILLLL
its just another female degenerate shit, but its too disgusting

I know this bpd egirl who is into me for 4 months, we were talking about stuff and it was about her imaginary personage getting raped. And i knew already that she is that bpd egirl type to think about that, but i just asked her straight and she said this
View attachment 3007135
She is larping here, because im sure she fantasised about that a lot. Its so fucking disgusting, why would you even fucking want that. If you want someone to control over you and be dominant just fucking fantasise about that but not getting raped by some old ugly faggot with fucking belly. She defo loves to fantasise about older men and shit. WHYYY FUCKING FOIDS WHYYYY

Another egirl i know i asked about this situation. She literally gave the same answer. Is this only bpd and daddy issues thing or is it really common in fucking foids. Makes me fucking be disgusted from them. I hate some sympathy for this girl but i just lost it after she said this. I would happily fuck her when she sleeps or fuck her whenever i want, but i feel disgusted that she fantasised about getting raped. There is a pattern with girls like and the biggest pattern is them being a VIRGIN. Almost all girls who fantasise about this never had sexual experience and dont know shit about sex.
Ima rape you

foids always try to make it a third person fantasy. this girl told me she masturbated since age 14, but then she said shes been touching her pussy while imagining sex since age 7, but it doesn't count as masturbation since she didn't do that because she liked sex, but because she liked that she didn't like sex but was thinking about sex anyway cuz likes doing things she doesnt like:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Gaygymmaxx
foids always try to make it a third person fantasy. this girl told me she masturbated since age 14, but then she said shes been touching her pussy while imagining sex since age 7, but it doesn't count as masturbation since she didn't do that because she liked sex, but because she liked that she didn't like sex but was thinking about sex anyway cuz likes doing things she doesnt like:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
What since age 7?

it’s sexual fantasy you dumb fuck

I fantasize about raping hoes and being in all kinds of degen situations

doesn’t mean I’d actually do it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jessepinkman and vermillioncorefan
What since age 7?
she touched her clit while imagining having sex with men since age 7. she claims that wasn’t sexual but rather that it was about being “used”

she touched her clit while imagining having sex with men since age 7. she claims that wasn’t sexual but rather that it was about being “used”
Used ? Jfl at being used
Thank god im a man with a cock

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and vermillioncorefan
Used ? Jfl at being used
Thank god im a man with a cock
yea i don’t understand how wanting to be “used” and abused can be anything but a sexual thing dude. that’s literally female sexuality summed up: they wanna be used. i’m so glad i was born a man

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Htobrother
yea i don’t understand how wanting to be “used” and abused can be anything but a sexual thing dude. that’s literally female sexuality summed up: they wanna be used. i’m so glad i was born a man
Being a man mogs because the First human ever created was Adam
His wife come Out of His rib .

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
His wife come Out of His rib .
the original hebrew word wasn’t “rib” it was adam’s “half” so basically saying that men and women both come from a half aka they are equal. but that version of the story was made by jews, thankfully christians revised it to be less jewish and makes more sense, cause obviously women are not equal to men

the original hebrew word wasn’t “rib” it was adam’s “half” so basically saying that men and women both come from a half aka they are equal. but that version of the story was made by jews, thankfully christians revised it to be less jewish and makes more sense, cause obviously women are not equal to men
They are different species serious
Not human

• +1
Bad goi✡️😈

• +1
it’s sexual fantasy you dumb fuck

I fantasize about raping hoes and being in all kinds of degen situations

doesn’t mean I’d actually do it
you are coping fumb fuck

If you fantasize about raping and your partner would be okay with that,wouldnt you fucking do that ???
mehhhhh its just a fantasy is the biggesr cope ever
its something that you fucking enjoy you degemerate moron

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
you are coping fumb fuck

If you fantasize about raping and your partner would be okay with that,wouldnt you fucking do that ???
mehhhhh its just a fantasy is the biggesr cope ever
its something that you fucking enjoy you degemerate moron

my gf wants to be choked, slapped, put in handcuffs, spat on, pissed on, shat on, punched, and have visible bruises and red marks,

this is all consensual and there’s nothing wrong with it. she had rape fantasies in the past and it lets us healthily play out both our kinks as responsible adults.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
my gf wants to be choked, slapped, put in handcuffs, spat on, pissed on, shat on, punched, and have visible bruises and red marks,

this is all consensual and there’s nothing wrong with it. she had rape fantasies in the past and it lets us healthily play out both our kinks as responsible adults.
Shit on her to assert dominance:whatfeels:

Most foids fantasize about "rape" but BPD ones usually have stronger fantasies to the point its a fetish they wanna act on - like do rapeplay not just "rough sex"

But technically if they want to get raped then its not actual rape because by definition rape is when you get sex without wanting to get it

Last edited:
Most foids fantasize about "rape" but BPD ones usually have stronger fantasies to the point its a fetish they wanna act on - like do rapeplay not just "rough sex"

But technically if they want to get raped then its not actual rape because by definition rape is when you get sex without wanting to get it
Also the other bpd thing is that they invet sexual abuse stories mostly with their grandfathers so they can justify their kink somehow. Its fucking disgusting reallywhen i know that they have this fantasies with old ugly fatty guys because that makes them feel more dirty and used.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
They fantasize about getting raped by a Chad, not by some deformed dalits.

They fantasize about getting raped by a Chad, not by some deformed dalits.
thats not true
yes normal girls fantasise about getting raped by a guy who they find attractive, but some are just too fucked up and they want like pedo shit. Some creepy looking guy raping them.... DISGUSTING FOIDS

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx