Girls who like u will REALLY try to make eye contact

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
Like they basically just want u to approach them so every time u enter the room, turn ur head if she’s behind u etc she will be looking

At that point she basically already cold approached u tbh just make a move she does this on purpose even if she looks down she wanted u to catch her looking if she does it every time u look in her general direction

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, chadmanlet04, Kroker and 9 others
If you don't ejaculate on her tongue, it's not an ioi.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bars, Ryan, FreakShowCel and 11 others
I need advice i have talked a lot to a girl 8/10 minimum in my job I caught her multiple times looking at me secretly she told me i was good looking and she asked me for my insta. We are still talking through insta she replies almost instantly and i think que knows i like her.
Do I have some chance to get her ?

• +1
Reactions: Bars and framemoggerr
I need advice i have talked a lot to a girl 8/10 minimum in my job I caught her multiple times looking at me secretly she told me i was good looking and she asked me for my insta. We are still talking through insta she replies almost instantly and i think que knows i like her.
No rape her record it and post here ( this is a joke)

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999
This muslim whore would try to look away from when I was sitting parallel to her
Only if she knew that nobody wants to fuck that dumb whore with 15 layers of fat
Bitch had short sightedness as well
Should be executed publicly

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, chadspanishknight, FBl and 1 other person
You're supposed to know that by 5th grade, unless you were that guy sitting in the front desks of the class that nobody talked to..

By 7th grade, I already had classmates who mimicked sex (doggy style) with certain girls during breaks when there were no teachers in class..

• So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Gaygymmaxx
Not always. If you’re unattractive like me they’re only looking because they think you might assault / rape them or something so they keep tabs on you in order to stay safe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, Goth, sickdawgie and 5 others
Not always. If you’re unattractive like me they’re only looking because they think you might assault / rape them or something so they keep tabs on you in order to stay safe.
Yeah i'm not gonna go on a blackpill rant but you never know, you can't just assume that someone likes you a 100% if they look at you

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
they will avoid it tho why would some girl keep locking eyes with u if she knows most guys take that as a sign to approach

Women are terrified to give off the wrong signal so if she actually did on accident she will look away and not look back

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Gengar
Should I approach?
923ee00a248eb6868dc73781d6fe8e90

Like they basically just want u to approach them so every time u enter the room, turn ur head if she’s behind u etc she will be looking

At that point she basically already cold approached u tbh just make a move she does this on purpose even if she looks down she wanted u to catch her looking if she does it every time u look in her general direction
doesn't matter if I will never have a girl bro:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

Yeah i'm not gonna go on a blackpill rant but you never know, you can't just assume that someone likes you a 100% if they look at you
they will avoid it tho why would some girl keep locking eyes with u if she knows most guys take that as a sign to approach

Women are terrified to give off the wrong signal so if she actually did on accident she will look away and not look back
I’m just saying what it means in my case. I’m sure for everyone else other than me it’s an IOI though.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and Alucard69
I’m just saying what it means in my case. I’m sure for everyone else other than me it’s an IOI though.
Nah i'm incel although I ascended by cutting my hair abit so now I don't look as bad. Maybe i'll get IOI someday let's see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, Gengar and ominion
Nah i'm incel although I ascended by cutting my hair abit so now I don't look as bad. Maybe i'll get IOI someday let's see
Mogs me. I can never ascend.

• So Sad
Reactions: Alucard69
By 7th grade, I already had classmates who mimicked sex (doggy style) with certain girls during breaks when there were no teachers in class..
What? They dry humped or some shit? What the fuck

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Mogs me. I can never ascend.
You could but it's just insanely hard if you are ugly and indian maybe(IIRC u were indian). There are 3billion women, someone is bound to like ugly indians. Or you can geomaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
You could but it's just insanely hard if you are ugly and indian maybe(IIRC u were indian). There are 3billion women, someone is bound to like ugly indians. Or you can geomaxx
That someone is bound isn’t true

Humans even tho they have preferences for certain trates still have a very similar standard for looks

If ur considered ugly ur probably só to all women

If ur chad even girls who aren’t into u will still aknawledge ur attractive

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
That someone is bound isn’t true

Humans even tho they have preferences for certain trates still have a very similar standard for looks

If ur considered ugly ur probably só to all women

If ur chad even girls who aren’t into u will still aknawledge ur attractive
Nah exeptions always exist. There are girls who like ugly guys and whatnot trust me, even if it's uncommon, maybe they are just mentally ill, or maybe a weird preference, whatever the reason but it does happen

Chad ramblings, they just stare me for my height and then as they see my face, the disgust on their face is clearly visible.

Last edited:
Nah exeptions always exist. There are girls who like ugly guys and whatnot trust me, even if it's uncommon, maybe they are just mentally ill, or maybe a weird preference, whatever the reason but it does happen
Probably low confidence trying not to get cheated on but it’s never a good relationship

Assuming she’s not looking for a betabux then anything goes

Probably low confidence trying not to get cheated on but it’s never a good relationship

Assuming she’s not looking for a betabux then anything goes
Yeah most probably have low self esteem, or some are just weird. But hey it's a win anyway, it's not like 100% foids behave the same, there's always room for 1-2% of exceptions

What? They dry humped or some shit? What the fuck
It was basically this thing (0:36) just done by 2 7th graders, in front of the class in front of all classmates.. He was dressed in athletic training, and she was in black tights..

She was laughing, while he was trying to mimic even facially as much as possible the act itself..

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
It was basically this thing (0:36) just done by 2 7th graders, in front of the class in front of all classmates.. He was dressed in athletic training, and she was in black tights..

She was laughing, while he was trying to mimic even facially as much as possible the act itself..

I don’t get the obsession with these incel channels daily looking up several videos and other incels liking to watch what they will never have :feelskek:

What sort of masochism fetish is this

I talked to this bitch when we boarded the same bus. Cute eyes and cute smile. We didn't see each other for a while bc uni break. After uni reopened, I saw her here and there, intense eye contact and she always smiled at me. Then i decided to create an ig account just to see her profile and send her a req. The very next day, she and her friends came upto me to ask whether i followed her giggling and all. I answered yes and she followed me back. I texted her after a week. Left me on delivered for 2 week. Dead reply and shit. Either she lost her interest after I made the move or I was overthinking the whole interaction. Or maybe it's bc guilt hit her since she had a bf at that time and she still do.

Yes

I’m Pakistani. They might like “Indians” due to Bollywood halo but we Pakistanis have terrorist failo. :feelscry:

You're supposed to know that by 5th grade, unless you were that guy sitting in the front desks of the class that nobody talked to..

:feelswhy::feelswhy: