Girls who smoke or use a slang

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
Am i the only one here who‘s disgusted by these type of girls?

Girls who smoke usually smell awful, their breathe is shit, kisses taste bad etc. etc. Especially when you‘re a non smoker it’s hard to tolerate the smell.

Or the ones who use a slang... absolute turn off imo. I see this and smoking cigarettes as a masculine trait, maybe thats why I am so repulsed by it

This is very common where I live, girls are literally thugmaxxing

What are your thoughts on this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Wool, Deleted member 281 and 2 others
Hate thugs in general

• +1
Reactions: Wool and Deleted member 206
Black girls mostly, they gross af eww. Never gonna go near black girls

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and Deleted member 206
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
No most thots use snus here, its pretty nasty imo smells worse than cigarettes tbh
IMG 2361 672x378

I occationally steal a few vape hits at pregames because it dosent smell bad and people should do that instead. Almost no girls i know of vape

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 206
That's disgusting as fuck.

>This is very common where I live, girls are literally thugmaxxing
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I'm disgusted by all non-virgin modern females, and they're disgusted by me, goes both ways.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, GenericChad1444, dogtown and 1 other person
That's disgusting as fuck.

>This is very common where I live, girls are literally thugmaxxing
True
>Walking around with sports wear (usually nike or adidas) and a cap
>listening to rap
>hanging out in a shisha bar til late night
>talking too loud
>showing dominant behavior

Like every 2nd girl I see here in germany is like that

No most thots use snus here, its pretty nasty imo smells worse than cigarettes tbhView attachment 14544

I occationally steal a few vape hits at pregames because it dosent smell bad and people should do that instead. Almost no girls i know of vape
are you Swedishcel

We have allot of them here carrying a allot of masculine traits, i just look at them like wtf are u doin... and shit they piss me off, People in general like that piss me off and i let them know. Like this

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
thugmaxxed foids are the most disgusting shit on the planet

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dogtown, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
>Walking around with sports wear (usually nike or adidas) and a cap
>listening to rap
>hanging out in a shisha bar til late night
>talking too loud
>showing dominant behavior

Like every 2nd girl I see here in germany is like that

Yes absolutely true here but it is somehow advantageous for turks like me because we have a somehow good status here due to German rap. Too bad I am not a tspical Turkish guy that is 24/7 in the shiha bar nor I listen much to German rap. Nvm, i am not interested in those low class bitches.

There are many high class cute gemran giels in my uni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and dogtown
Yes absolutely true here but it is somehow advantageous for turks like me because we have a somehow good status here due to German rap. Too bad I am not a tspical Turkish guy that is 24/7 in the shiha bar nor I listen much to German rap. Nvm, i am not interested in those low class bitches.

There are many high class cute gemran giels in my uni
lmao are you me? tbh sometimes i wish I'd be that stereotypical thug, because I feel empty and weak sometimes. But then I see all those thugmaxxed turkish foids and remember that Im not missing out on anything.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
lmao are you me? tbh sometimes i wish I'd be that stereotypical thug, because I feel empty and weak sometimes. But then I see all those thugmaxxed turkish foids and remember that Im not missing out on anything.

>thugmaxxed turkish foids and remember that Im not missing out on anything.
I find them hot tho :feelstastyman:

I was always the "Quotentürke" in my class(still the same in university), girls and boys would ask me why I was so different to the other Turks. They expected me to be more extrovert and talk in an aggro way.

"Isch fick deine mutta amk"
"VALLAH bruda"

I smoke myself why would I complain about that?

>thugmaxxed turkish foids and remember that Im not missing out on anything.
I find them hot tho :feelstastyman:
High t
I was always the "Quotentürke" in my class(still the same in university), girls and boys would ask me why I was so different to the other Turks. They expected me to be more extrovert and talk in an aggro way.

"Isch fick deine mutta amk"
"VALLAH bruda"
can relate tbh. I tried to use that slang irl, but it sounded so incredibly low IQ so I stopped it.

I’m disgusted by all females :woke:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, androidcel and Deleted member 611
  • +1
In New York foids say shit like "suck my dick". When will they understand that we don't want masculine females and when we express this they say we're scared of a "strong, independent whamen".

• +1
I hate girls who cuss, have tattoos, and are just cunty in general. I like sweet girls who actually act like a feminine girl and are kind and friendly.

• +1
I don't mind cussing but I prefer sweet feminine girls. not really into tatted up hoes

• +1