Girls will call themself introverts

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Then be talking to 5-10+ dudes on rotation

never value a womans opinion ever. Theyre social butterflies who feed off mens energy and cucking other women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Danish_Smartass, JL~ and 10 others
If you ask the girls, they are mostly introverts.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Alt Number 3 and try2beme
Water

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
im so introverted and depressed meanwhile have a big social circle and group of simps

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and try2beme
Then be talking to 5-10+ dudes on rotation

never value a womans opinion ever. Theyre social butterflies who feed off mens energy and cucking other women.
Half of the time it’s so obvious aswell just pisses u off how they act all innocent and then deep down there like that

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
talking like some nihilistic incel, most true introverted girls simply rot at home, manipulate men through texts and dont do shit

talking like some nihilistic incel, most true introverted girls simply rot at home, manipulate men through texts and dont do shit
If im incel, what are you ? Youre a fat babyface in a warzone talking bout incel

If im incel, what are you ? Youre a fat babyface in a warzone talking bout incel
learn to read first of all you completely ignored my statement and got so angry beaucse i said you made a statement incels would make

learn to read first of all you completely ignored my statement and got so angry beaucse i said you made a statement incels would make
You’re an underaged kid, your perspective means nothing because you get to deal with the lesser “bad” bunch and you unironically have more lessons to learn